Posts created by sandipuppy

posted in Clutter IV: Minigame Madness Tour on Oct 23, 14 1:35 PM
My 2 biggest issues with this game.

I love the slider puzzles but it would be nice if we could save the game and comeback to it another time.

Also, would be nice to be able to minimize the game so we could keep up with other non-game internet interests.

posted in 1001 Nights: The Adventures of Sindbad on Jan 27, 10 4:33 PM
I uninstalled after 10 minutes. If it wasn't for those stupid sparkles telling me where things were every 5 seconds this would have been a nice game...too bad

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Oct 25, 09 8:22 AM
Creepy ending, do I detect a sequel though? Would be cool if there is.

Great game!!!

posted in PuppetShow: Mystery of Joyville ™ on Oct 1, 09 4:05 PM
As good as this game is it isn't as good as Drawn - The Painted Tower!!

Drawn still has my vote for Game of the Year.

posted in Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box on Sep 21, 09 3:27 PM
ohhh dang. After reading this I had to run over and try it. Now I'm hooked. BFG has to get this one soon...awesome game!!

posted in Hide & Secret 3: Pharaoh's Quest on Aug 31, 09 2:33 PM
Took me a little over 4 hours to complete it. Counting runs to the coffe pot and loo.

Once you get used to the running around it is a breeze...not an easy breeze but a nice challenging breeze. I didn't need the walk through once.

posted in Pure Hidden on Jul 19, 09 6:41 AM
I just played a few levels as well. Very cool game! but unless it gets harder going along I can't see it lasting 8 hours.

posted in G.H.O.S.T Chronicles: Phantom of the Renaissance Faire on Jul 14, 09 5:38 AM
I never got an ending at all. When I find the last piece of the will the credits roll. That's all folks.

that's it...that was my complaint...you find the pieces of the will and then the credits roll...no more, nada, zip, zilch, zero...you can't put them together, no explanation, no conclusion...roll credits...leaves you hanging by your fingernails..

posted in Lost Fortunes on Jul 5, 09 7:06 PM
I liked it enough to buy it...gives me the 5 for the key chain. Nice relaxing game for in the evening before bed.

I play with the sound off on my 'puter so that didn't bother me at all.

I mean really, did they release this game before they finished it? Did they forget to finish it?

Totally disappointed here...

posted in The Magician's Handbook II: BlackLore on Jun 30, 09 11:49 AM
I didn't buy it, and I want that keychain bad! Objects were much too small for even my decent eyesight.

I figured it would cost me 3 times the price of the game for some serious headache medication...

posted in The Magician's Handbook II: BlackLore on Jun 30, 09 11:11 AM
(sigh)

I want that key chain so bad...but not bad enough to buy this game. My eyes hurt!! And I've got decent vision!!
Even with the hints I couldn't see the object...just clicked in that area.

posted in Margrave Manor 2: The Lost Ship on Jun 27, 09 9:43 AM
s'ok...I bought it anyways. I want that keychain!! Sure wish I'd get an e-mail confirmation for the 2 I've bought for the new promotion...

posted in Margrave Manor 2: The Lost Ship on Jun 27, 09 7:14 AM
I'm positive it was the second one I downloaded. I've never beta tested a game so that can't be it.

Darn I was so looking forward to this but I will not buy it sight unseen due to the tediousness of the first one. And of course customer service won't be back until Monday...(whimper)

posted in Margrave Manor 2: The Lost Ship on Jun 27, 09 7:00 AM
bump

posted in Margrave Manor 2: The Lost Ship on Jun 27, 09 6:09 AM
Just down-loaded it to check it out...says Trial Expired...How could this be, this is the first time I've seen the game...???

posted in The Magician's Handbook II: BlackLore on Jun 22, 09 6:55 AM
It sounds like the Magicians handbook is going to be my first of five for the new promotion...thanks for the recommendation folks.

posted in Lost Secrets: Caribbean Explorer Secrets of the Sea on Jun 2, 09 9:24 AM
ok...Lost Secrets sucks...I lasted maybe 7 minutes before I deleted it...this is the worst HOG drought since after RTR!!!

posted in Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases on May 28, 09 7:13 PM
I'm undecided if it's worth it. I got almost all the way through the 3rd canvas in the hour long trial. There are only 6 canvasses...maybe another hour and a bit of game play left then...I dunno.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator