Posts created by ritteri

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Nov 12, 14 12:49 PM
Happy Veteran's Day Discus!!!! Sorry it's a day late. I just checked the forum. I am the very proud daughter of a Vietnam Veteran. I am also soon to be the very proud mom of an Army daughter.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Oct 10, 14 4:51 PM
Yay! I have my flower cape. Thank you all for keeping us informed. It was close since thunderstorms knocked out our internet. I wanted to get the star cape as well, but was one emerald short. Guess I'll wait for next time.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Oct 10, 14 4:46 PM
I finished the last achievement yesterday and ended up with around 335. I used the a special event rune and most of the bush bucks that came with the pet I bought. I used your tip about not doing the daily quests, which seems to help quite a bit. I also saved up energy packs and super blueberry seeds, but I only planted them once. It definitely gets harder as you level up.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Oct 3, 14 4:55 PM
I guess we'll just have to keep checking and try to post when we see it at the market. Sooner or later we'll find it.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Oct 1, 14 6:32 PM
Oh no! I must have missed it. I went to check today and all they had were hats and gnomes. Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait for the next time it shows up. I'm glad you got your star cape, though. I hope you enjoy it. I'll be watching for the stars when I'm on AI.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Sep 24, 14 6:30 PM
I'm so glad you asked that question. A while back I saw a cape on Amicus that had flowers coming out of it. I really liked it, but had no idea where to find it. Your post reminded me of that cape and I went and looked it up. The same merchant that has the star cape also has the flower cape. Now I know where to find it, so thank you!

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Sep 21, 14 3:17 PM
Hi Demiguise. When you talk to the PAGAS guy and he gives you a list of options, just click on 'I'd like to see my pets' progress'. That will show you what pets you have. If you mouse over the pets, it will show you the stats for each of the pets.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Sep 21, 14 2:49 PM
I did the same thing VisionAri did. I have a large area fenced off for them to roam. They got really frustrating when I was planting and harvesting, so I had to keep them away from my plots. Of course, now Discus has given us that great tip about blocking off the plots so I've done that. But my pets are still behind a fence. I clear the trees as soon as I can. After thinking about your question, though, I might leave a few to enjoy.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Sep 10, 14 2:52 PM
I agree. I am really liking all the custom items we have been making during the special events. Mine's a polished golden sapphire, but it looks like a shoe as well.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Sep 2, 14 5:11 PM
I think you need to fill out a support ticket. As far as I know, you should only have to build the pool once.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jun 23, 14 8:57 AM
Hi. Have you been trading your less valuable gems for more valuable gems? I am at level 136 and I bought a bed for a diamond quite a while back. I've never actually found a diamond. I just traded them up every day in the store menu until I had traded up to a diamond.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jun 10, 14 8:26 AM
HizHoyleHighness wrote:That is why clarktilidie stated the word INNUENDO people... are you all daft? The Dev's are Insinuating it as a sexual act, not blatantly stating it... and Ririrsu, watch your language please, this is a child friendly game.

Actually, the developers have made it quite clear that this is not a child's game, nor is it intended to be such.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jun 9, 14 8:42 AM
Hi Kimchi. I noticed the balloon kitty wasn't on the list and I actually thought of you, knowing how much you've asked about the little guy. When I saw the omission, I thought to myself that you would be very disappointed. I'll give a second on the balloon kitty here, and hope that he's added to the list. I agree he's very cute and I missed out on him, too.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jun 6, 14 12:27 PM
I've gotten several items, but they were invisible so I don't know what they look like. I think it wasn't quite implemented fully yet, so maybe they show up now. But the field does say completed. Just keep chopping bushes and they'll show up eventually.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Jun 5, 14 8:41 AM
I don't understand. I went to my house, clicked on build mode but couldn't find any mechanism to allow me to sell inventory items .....

Hi. When you click on the build mode there are several buttons that pop up on the bottom right. You use them to move items and put them back in inventory. One of the buttons is a dollar sign. That button allows you to sell the item you selected.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on May 22, 14 10:44 AM
Thank you Kittychix. I forgot about the link rule. I went to Facebook to see the winners and, wow, there are some very creative people out there in our community. Was that Van Gogh's Starry Night?

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on May 22, 14 9:14 AM
Congratulations! I can tell a lot of thought and work went into all of the winner's gardens. Is there a link where we can get a better look at the winners? On the news page you can only see a small part of Hoochmoose's garden, and I would love to see the whole thing.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on May 21, 14 9:10 AM
I get frustrated with the power button too. I think I grit my teeth every time I fill up the power meter and try to use it. It seems like more often than not I get a nothing bush. I may use up over two thousand energies without a single nothing bush, but as soon as I hit that power button, there it is; a big fat nothing bush. I know that the odds are all calculated into the program, but sometimes it feels like those nothing bushes are just waiting for my power meter to fill up so they can have a good laugh.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on May 21, 14 8:10 AM
As far as the power runes, you can always disenchant them. Then when you have enough powder, make a large power rune that you can disenchant to get rare powders. Then you will always have rare powders on hand to make runes that you like, and your power runes don't go to waste.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on May 20, 14 7:19 PM
Chevalis wrote:Wait I haven't got all my Gen 1 pets yet from satchels....

Me either. I'm still missing three, I think. Still, new pets will be nice. I haven't done the pet hatching quests for quite a while.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator