Posts created by souldiva72

 
 
 posted in Mary le Chef: Cooking Passion Collector's Edition on Aug 24, 17 3:10 AM
Thank you, georgiarealist, that was the ingredient I was missing, the banana crepes with the ice cream. No one ordered it.
 
 
 posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 30, 16 10:36 PM
Thank you, bfgBellerophon! It irked me when it would zoom in, & I would have to seek out the treasure & took forever to find it, because it was so close, I kept missing the area. I would "accidentally" zoom back out & could not figure out what I did to make it happen. This will definitely save time in the search & seek of treasure.
 
 
 posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 19, 16 7:43 PM
Thank you so much for all of the detailed information. I always look for your posts to get help when I'm stuck.
 
 
 posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 22, 15 9:25 PM
Hilarious & um kinda gross story Bluex! Real life adventures are always fun. Thanks for sharing. I'm no longer going to be worried about Ohio, it's just been sitting there, not in my way too much except for the Christmas quest reminding me it wasn't complete. Thanks for all the help. I'm so over it, will not restart this game to play, just gonna play what I can for fun & skip the rest. Merry Christmas.
 
 
 posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 22, 15 11:42 AM
Hi Bluex, Oddly gives the greatest information! But for those who already had the found items for Ohio, once you tried using them, if doing it in the order the quest was sent, the glitch is that it's in the wrong order. If you go to the mirror first, you are forever thrown off from using the other found items to open the elevator and the picnic basket, because now those items are lost. Going back to undo that is the problem.
 
 
 posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 22, 15 11:37 AM
I've been having the same issue with Hotel in Akron, OH for over a year. I'm sure not finishing that quest is impeding progress on other quests from popping up. But it's really infuriating when a quest is sent asking to go to Ohio. It cannot be completed. I've set up tickets & asked for help. Just getting automated responses & sent to fix it by trying other things that has nothing to do with the glitch that is in the game itself. Akron, Ohio Incident: 151222-001299. I think Big Fish needs to get together with Boomzap & fix this glitch for everyone in the game.
 
 
 posted in Final Cut: Fame Fatale on Jul 6, 15 11:46 PM
jcsgame wrote:Hi Everyone:

I don't know if the Developers fixed the problem with the Alley HOS and the Match-3 Game, so I'll repeat what I stated in the Collector Edition.

There is ONLY one way to get around the smashing of the Parrot and probably any other searching for items--use the HINT button. If you use the Match-3, you will be caught in a never-ending cycle of not being able to complete the HOS. That means that the ONLY way to continue on with the game will be to start the game over and NOT use the Match-3 when you come to the Alley HOS.

--------------SPOILER ALERT----------------------

When you get to the HOS in the Alley, find everything that you can or use the HINT button. DO NOT under any circumstances play the MATCH-3 game; there is a problem with that Match-3.

The baseball bat is used to smash the Parrot and it is located at the shelf level, just below the mask.

If you follow my information, you will get the Lollipop and be able to continue the game.


If we're asked to post tech issues with a game in this forum, then why do we also have to write a help ticket. Whomever is monitoring this, should take what players are posting in this specific forum & fix the tech issues. Please see another players quote above. Thank you. I am playing on a PC.
 
 
 posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 1, 15 7:27 PM
wulfruna wrote:Souldiver - It should not make any difference which order you get the individual quests - the point about being "out of order" is that you get the general quest for all three items before getting the individual quests for each one. But when you get an individual quest for the mirror (bugspray), the basket (shears) and the elevator (button), then as long as you go straight to the hotel and apply each one, it should work ok. You say that you "used" them in the order in which they came - so can you explain which of them came first and how you used it? If this was for the mirror, then the others should still be available if you go back to the locations and look for them again. But if you got the others first, then did you try to use them before getting the bugspray?
It is hard to help unless we have the detailed information.....


Thank you wulfruna for your reply. I remember going to all of the city locations to collect each of the items needed, for the quest "Hotel Akron", "I'm Sorry, but the Hotel really needs some help". Objectives: Polish the mirror, Fix the elevator, Get rid of ants. I'm in the Hotel Akron, I use the sheers on the mirror, and am able to open that mini scene. But on the quest, the objective marked with an X is "Get rid of ants". So the objective marked, doesn't even match the mini scene opened. The only one open is the mirror. The basket and the elevator are still locked. When I first played the quest, all 3 items were there, but after I played that round and opened the mirror mini scene, I clicked on the next Objective, & there were no "found items" left in the top left corner. I went back to the locations I originally found the items, & they were no longer available. I hope this helps to understand what I am dealing with, so there is a solution. The objectives look like they were mixed up with the found items.
 
 
 posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 20, 15 9:58 PM
Bluex wrote:Hang in there Diva. The quests for "Boat Builders" in Michigan will come. Just make sure that any objects acquired for use to open a scene further through quests are used right away. DO NOT leave that quest undone as you might loose the item and be stuck. Michigan has its own issues as well.


Thank you so much Bluex! Hanging in there...
 
 
 posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 16, 15 8:39 PM
souldiva72 wrote:
souldiva72 wrote:The Hotel Akron quest is glitched. I followed the quests in the order it was given, found all of the missing items needed, some towel for the mirror, sheers for the basket & button for the elevator. I used the towel on the mirror. The sheers & the button disappeared. They were no longer available. So I cannot finish the quest. I've gone back to Gua Antiques to find the sheers again. Went back to the Secret Library to find the button, all to no avail. Could you please reset this quest?! Or fix the glitch so it can be redone. According to OddlyEnuh, the quest is out of order for this very reason. The mirror needs to be done last, in order to be able to complete the elevator and basket quest. Please do something about this as soon as possible. It's totally irritating and messing up the flow of fun lol. Thank you.


REPOSTING! BECAUSE IT HASN'T BEEN ADDRESSED FOR THOSE WHO ALREADY DID THE QUESTS IN THE ORDER IT WAS GIVEN. JUST STUCK WITHOUT SHEERS & ELEVATOR BUTTON, CANNOT PLAY HOTEL AKRON AT ALL NOW!!!!!! SOMEONE FROM TECH READING THIS! PLEASE HELP WITH THIS ISSUE. I SEE THE SEED PACKET & ZIPPER CONTINUING TO SHOW UP EVEN AFTER BEING USED. WHY CAN'T THAT HAPPEN FOR AKRON???!!!!


What I just noticed about the Hotel Akron quest is that, the check is on "Get rid of ants" quest. So it is showing that is done, I assume that goes with the picnic basket, but guess what, it's the mirror that is unlocked, not the picnic basket, where the ants issue would be a problem. It's still showing "Polish the mirror" & "Fix the elevator" quests needing to be completed. That seems to be where the glitch is the problem. The "Ants" problem is mixed up with the mirror, whilst the "Sheers" should have worked on removing the sheet covering the mirror. Not the ant spray. I hope this info helps to resolve the fix for this technical issue.
 
 
 posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 16, 15 8:30 PM
souldiva72 wrote:One of the achievements is to have 5/5 pets. I have 5 pets, yet it shows that I only have 4/5 for achievement. How do I get the achievement for having all of the pets except for the Sir Wobbleton from the Christmas event, which was never available to me. I have the cat and four dogs. Thanks for your prompt response.


I have all of the pets. I still do not have credit from Achievements. It shows that I only have 4/5 pets. I have every last one except the Christmas one. But that would make six.

App Version: 1.810
Friend Code: 1300 3314
Antique Rating: 5,769
 
 
 posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 16, 15 8:23 PM
souldiva72 wrote:The Hotel Akron quest is glitched. I followed the quests in the order it was given, found all of the missing items needed, some towel for the mirror, sheers for the basket & button for the elevator. I used the towel on the mirror. The sheers & the button disappeared. They were no longer available. So I cannot finish the quest. I've gone back to Gua Antiques to find the sheers again. Went back to the Secret Library to find the button, all to no avail. Could you please reset this quest?! Or fix the glitch so it can be redone. According to OddlyEnuh, the quest is out of order for this very reason. The mirror needs to be done last, in order to be able to complete the elevator and basket quest. Please do something about this as soon as possible. It's totally irritating and messing up the flow of fun lol. Thank you.


REPOSTING! BECAUSE IT HASN'T BEEN ADDRESSED FOR THOSE WHO ALREADY DID THE QUESTS IN THE ORDER IT WAS GIVEN. JUST STUCK WITHOUT SHEERS & ELEVATOR BUTTON, CANNOT PLAY HOTEL AKRON AT ALL NOW!!!!!! SOMEONE FROM TECH READING THIS! PLEASE HELP WITH THIS ISSUE. I SEE THE SEED PACKET & ZIPPER CONTINUING TO SHOW UP EVEN AFTER BEING USED. WHY CAN'T THAT HAPPEN FOR AKRON???!!!!
 
 
 posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 16, 15 8:18 PM
Bluex wrote:
souldiva72 wrote:What do you do if you already tried to complete the quests, and are now stuck. I cannot go back and undo the order that was given. I'm just stuck. Is there some way to redo this quest, or a work around? Thanks for feedback.


Good morning Diva..
What exactly does it mean you already tried?. Did you accomplish the quests but not get the item or got the item and didn't use them and now you can't find it? It would make a difference in the outcome of whether you can fix it.

Here is a thread posted that might be of help. If you can retrieve the items missing USE THEM AT ONCE. If not you might not be able to finish opening the scene as the items will be forever lost. I wish you luck!



I already had the quests. I completed them. Found all of the items needed to then go to Hotel Akron. So I had all of them when I started. Then I used the item on the mirror first. After I did that. When I went to do the 2nd quest to open the picnic basket, & elevator, the items I found in the other cities, like Secret Library, were no longer there in Hotel Akron to use on basket or elevator. The only thing that remains open is the mirror scene. So I cannot finish. The other items are grayed out, because I cannot find them, because I cannot get into the basket or the elevator. So, it's too late to do them in the order that was discovered later. Because I had already finished the quests in the order they were given. It's just been sitting there. I periodically check to see if the items have appeared again, somehow. I went back to the cities I originally found the items, but they haven't come back up again. Thanks for addressing my post though. I hope technical does something. I've posted this issue several places, hoping to find someone who has found an answer to this dilemma.
 
 
 posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 16, 15 2:39 AM
So frustrated, because I already found the items, used them in the order they came, because I just didn't know they were out of order until after reading these posts. So I only have the mirror "open". NOW WHAT????!!!!!!!! Cuz I can't friggin go back & undo what I already did. So I don't have the luxury of doing it in the out of order, order. I'm just stuck, stuck stuck stuck. Why can't those items I already found, pop up again and again, like the seed packet & zipper for Wyoming?!!!!!
 
 
 posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 16, 15 2:21 AM
What is Boat Builders? My Michigan mini scenes are still locked. I guess it's a quest that I haven't received yet? Probably because I'm stuck on the stupid Hotel Akron that disappeared the picnic basket clue I found and the elevator button. I cannot retrieve those items. I suppose this Boat Builders' quest will appear after that? Kinda lost at this point.
 
 
 posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 16, 15 2:14 AM
OddlyEnuh wrote:Spring Fling has started and while playing through all the places objects show up got to the Red Egg in Michigan. In Silhouette Mode - the magnifying glass that appears on the tool cabinet and the back porch will not allow itself to be picked up. The hint alternates between both areas and does not make a difference- NO GO.

This glitch was reported early on when mini-scenes first opened for MI and it remains unresolved.

*********** Work Around Found**************** Click on the lollipop that is the same shape in the tool cabinet in Silhouette mode.


My mini scenes are not open in Michigan. There isn't even a magnifying glass to show that there are mini scenes available. So how do I open them? I tried looking for some lollipop thing in silhouette mode & don't see any such thing. lol Why I'm taking this game so seriously is beyond me, but I just want to figure it out. Thank you.
 
 
 posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 16, 15 2:00 AM
What do you do if you already tried to complete the quests, and are now stuck. I cannot go back and undo the order that was given. I'm just stuck. Is there some way to redo this quest, or a work around? Thanks for feedback.
 
 
 posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 15, 15 10:07 PM
OddlyEnuh, I just want to thank you and let you know all the effort and organization is so immensely appreciated. I hope you get all the good karma you're putting out back to you in droves, leaps and bounds, especially when you need it. Thank you for making the challenges in this game easier to deal with.
 
 
 posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 4, 15 7:06 PM
The Hotel Akron quest is glitched. I followed the quests in the order it was given, found all of the missing items needed, some towel for the mirror, sheers for the basket & button for the elevator. I used the towel on the mirror. The sheers & the button disappeared. They were no longer available. So I cannot finish the quest. I've gone back to Gua Antiques to find the sheers again. Went back to the Secret Library to find the button, all to no avail. Could you please reset this quest?! Or fix the glitch so it can be redone. According to OddlyEnuh, the quest is out of order for this very reason. The mirror needs to be done last, in order to be able to complete the elevator and basket quest. Please do something about this as soon as possible. It's totally irritating and messing up the flow of fun lol. Thank you.
 
 
 posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 4, 15 6:47 PM
OddlyEnuh wrote:The Hotel Akron bit is not complete in the details; the quests are out of order and one needs to be skipped over to get the things that are needed to complete it.


Leave the polish the mirror, fix the elevator, and ridding of ants where it is and proceed to the other quests.

a)They are find soccer uniform, Heqa Sceptor, and Henna tattoo

b) Play Mantlepiece of lady...., Give 8 brushes, and give 6 nets.

c) give 10 cinder blocks, 5 cement, and 1 door.

Then you get to the meat-
d) go to CA and find sheers, which you will use on the quest left open, on the picnic basket

Go to WA and find the elevator button, easy one here, put it on the elevator above.

Go to MN and find the bug spray. This one makes absolutely no sense to me, it is the polish the mirror which is the cloth draped to the right of the mirror on the landing on the stairs.







You always give awesome detailed info. Thank you so much! I read this after I did it though. In order, "cleaned" the mirror first & then, after I found those items, went on to try to finish the other quests. Cannot finish anything now, & no longer have those items to open elevator or basket. Went back to those places, to find again, not working. Do I just continue to play, it might drop? Frustrating...They should let us redo that quest, since it was "out of order".
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Go to:   
 
 
 
KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator