Posts created by Saxonator

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Nov 11, 17 12:42 PM
I think we have got to accept we have been sold a pup. They are never going to put it right because there are so many different problems with it and presumably just as many different solutions.

I've lost count the number of times I have started to play and the furthest I have got is level 13 and that only twice. They tell us to upgrade the video card driver and quite frankly I wouldn't recognise a video card driver if I fell over it and frankly it shouldn't be my responsibility to do it, I wouldn't buy a loaf of bread and expect to bake it myself.

I don't want a game credit because the last one they gave me expired before I could use it. They only produce about one game a month that I want and I get that free anyway so a game credit is no use to me.

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Nov 3, 17 1:11 AM
This game really is something else. I reported yesterday that my game kept crashing. Eventually I found that after I loaded it three or four times each level it would play. I eventually managed to get to level 14. This morning I came back to the game and guess what it's gone back to level 1 and I have to start again.

Please don't thank us yet again for our patience and understanding because we are not patient and we don't understand why you can't fix it.

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Nov 1, 17 1:14 PM
I am an elderly lady and I can't be getting into all this technical stuff. I bought the game in good faith and it should be fit for purpose without me having to mess about with it.

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Nov 1, 17 5:51 AM
Should have said I'm using Windows 10

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Nov 1, 17 5:46 AM
It's not just you. Sometimes my game won't load, sometimes it loads but crashes straight away, sometimes it crashes half way through a level which is even mor annoying. It needs some work doing to it

posted in Lost Artifacts Collector's Edition on Jul 28, 17 3:16 AM
Many thanks. I noticed the one selling lumber but missed the one selling food

posted in Lost Artifacts Collector's Edition on Jul 27, 17 12:40 PM
I think I've lost the plot. Where is the food. I can't see a farm or a windmill. Am I missing something

posted in Set Sail - Caribbean on Apr 5, 17 1:24 AM
How and where do I construct an armoury

Mine has also stopped loading since I updated.

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition on Sep 3, 16 7:32 AM
Found it, many thanks

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition on Sep 3, 16 5:29 AM
I can't get past it either

posted in Moai IV: Terra Incognita Collector's Edition on Jul 10, 16 12:28 PM
Thanks a lot. Can't believe I got to level 42 without realising that guide was there.

posted in Moai IV: Terra Incognita Collector's Edition on Jul 10, 16 3:13 AM
Hi, I need help please on level 42. I can't get out of the initial foggy area, so could some kind member tell me the first few moves please.

posted in Moai IV: Terra Incognita Collector's Edition on Jul 2, 16 1:17 PM
I know the tree you mean peecee50 but it wouldn't let me chop that down either. I'll have another go and build up more food.

Thanks everyone

posted in Moai IV: Terra Incognita Collector's Edition on Jul 2, 16 12:00 PM
I am having trouble with this because it won't let me click on to anything in the top right hand corner. Is anyone else having a problem. I need to know if it's possible to do it before I pay out for the game.

posted in Weather Lord: The Successor's Path on Apr 11, 15 7:54 AM
Many thanks

posted in Weather Lord: The Successor's Path on Apr 11, 15 4:07 AM
I can't get enough gold. I can't see a mine. What am I missing please.

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Jan 28, 15 9:45 AM
Many thanks, I have now done it

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Jan 27, 15 4:19 AM
I can't find enough stone on level 43. Can anyone help me please? Thank you

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Jan 20, 15 8:23 AM
Thanks. I've found it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator