Posts created by katielu88

merry49 wrote:Having an issue by the eidelweiss flowers where the guide says to use the brush 3x and then the strong net appears. My cursor changes to the magnifying glass when I mouse over the wall, but if I click on it or try using the brush, nothing happens. Not sure if it's a glitch or I'm just clicking in the wrong spot. Running Windows 10.

Having the same issue won't let me look closer so I can't get the net to get the rope I need

posted in Secrets of Great Queens: Old Tower Collector's Edition on Nov 5, 16 10:19 AM
Strategy Guide not working at all! Pictures not showing on the guide and pages missing!

posted in League of Light: The Gatherer Collector's Edition on Jul 28, 16 8:23 AM
Thank you so much!!! God BLess

posted in League of Light: The Gatherer Collector's Edition on Jul 28, 16 3:29 AM
This looks like a fun game but I don't know the rest. Can anyone please tell me the games in order please?

posted in Christmas Stories: Puss in Boots Collector's Edition on Dec 7, 15 3:24 AM
Windows 7

My issue is that it cuts off characters dialogues. I hardly heard anything from the cats at the beginning near the snowmen. What a waste of money. Hope they refund me on it

posted in Lost Lands: The Golden Curse Collector's Edition on Nov 17, 15 7:12 AM
Can anyone please tell me the game series order of Lost Lands

posted in Witches' Legacy: The Dark Throne Collector's Edition on Jul 4, 15 12:17 PM
Same here sucks!

LarkBea wrote:I made the mistake of filling the fountain with water in the bonus chapter, now I cannot get back to the HOS in the middle. The only option I have is to use something to get the water which I won't have until the HOS is completed and I can progress further. Another game ending glitch, penalized by not following the SG (something I feel one shouldn't have to do to get through a game).

Windows 7 Professional

posted in Danse Macabre: Thin Ice Collector's Edition on Jun 12, 15 9:50 AM
I can't find it anywhere!! I looked at the guide but the last hidden object scene is different in the game then in the guide. I've clicked everywhere to no avail!!

posted in Grim Tales: The Final Suspect Collector's Edition on Jun 5, 15 7:36 AM
Thank you both very much

posted in Grim Tales: The Final Suspect Collector's Edition on Jun 3, 15 6:58 AM
Is this a sequel? If so what games to I have to play first?

posted in Nevertales: Shattered Image Collector's Edition on Jul 26, 14 11:29 AM
In the bonus game I can't find the second puzzle peace at the gazebo. In guide says its next to the stump but nada. Anyone else have this issue?

posted in Grim Facade: A Wealth of Betrayal Collector's Edition on Apr 25, 14 6:49 AM
shorenuf wrote:The poster who mentioned retaliation has removed their post. The moderator has removed my quote of the post.

There was good reason for "retaliation", as you put it. A huge group of loyal BFG fans, customers, supporters, and positive spokespersons who shared a variety of forums on this site were dismissed in a most heinous way.

Comments made here by a few, subsequent to the demise of CCC, the Mac Forum and all the others, has nothing to do with why I don't participate in the game forums anymore. It all has to do with my change in attitude about the company. You had to be here 5 years ago to see how BF went from a customer first company who's pride in their product often superseded their profit margin, to regarding nothing more than the almighty dollar. I don't deny them their success, but disregarding the customers who helped get them there is just wrong.

Top management here used to use the forums to interact with their customers, they actually had fun doing that. Apparently the fun is over -- that is very sad. That guy at the top has traded pure joy for the love of money, when, with a little effort, he could have had both. What's life all about anyway?

So do you still by games for here our have you found another game site? If so what? If I may ask

The good scrooge and bad scrooge talk but I can't hear a word there saying so missing out on the story here so frustrated!! I'm at the part where he drops the medicine. How can I fix this? Its going to suck having to play all over again

It does that ringing sound when something is added to your journal but in this game it goes off constantly with nothing new there.

During any game I have to read everything carefully. In this game the journal makes a noise when there is something new read but in this game it also makes noise when there is nothing there. Not the story or tasks. Its driving me bonkers making me think I missing pages that won't appear. Anyone else?

posted in Flights of Fancy: Two Doves Collector's Edition on Sep 13, 13 8:50 AM
Is it short or long or decent length

posted in Living Legends: Frozen Beauty Collector's Edition on Jun 14, 13 6:05 AM
Is this the sequel to Ice Queen? Just want to make sure

posted in Reveries: Sisterly Love Collector's Edition on Jun 9, 13 12:48 PM
The opening story scene loses sound. Right after the witch says the spell I see her mouth moving but no sound then when I get to the playing part everything is fine. I don't want to play yet because I want to know what she said! Also I tired uninstalling and reinstalling nothing

posted in Reveries: Sisterly Love Collector's Edition on May 30, 13 11:06 AM
Is this a sequel to another game?

posted in Love Chronicles: Salvation Collector's Edition on May 25, 13 11:30 AM
Is this a Sequel to the other Love Chronicles? The Spell and the the sword of the rose?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator