Posts created by bah0206

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Lost King on Mar 10, 18 6:12 PM
Found this on another site. Use the glowing powder before you start.

posted in Jewel Match Twilight Solitaire on Nov 3, 17 4:35 PM
When you are at the "map" of the game, each level has the # of stars earned. Underneath each game are different numbers of circles. What do those little circles mean?

posted in Artist Colony on Aug 9, 17 1:59 PM
When I open the map, there are greyed out areas. The Dance studio is in one of these locked areas. How do you open the locked areas?

posted in Mary le Chef: Cooking Passion Collector's Edition on May 4, 17 10:31 PM
I finally realized that the tag may not work but if you tap the counter where the register is, the $600 upgrade shows up. The tag is mislocated.

posted in Mary le Chef: Cooking Passion Collector's Edition on May 4, 17 10:01 PM
I have the same problem that Boricua23 has (dated 4/21/17). In levels 20-29, when I am in the store area, the tag for the service station will not respond to tapping and doesn't allow you to buy the upgrade. Any suggestions?

I am working on Windows 10.

posted in Viking Saga: Epic Adventure on Sep 16, 14 3:24 PM
I got to level 30 and it says that I need to increase the level of the chamber to a 2. I don't know what I'm looking at and as I pass my cursor over all of the areas, nothing lights up green and nothing is left to do. What am I missing?

posted in Brain Games: Mahjongg on Sep 15, 12 10:38 PM
I went to "OnHand Software" and this is their answer for the locked tiles and boards.

"To unlock the extra layouts, backgrounds, and tile sets, you need to play through levels of the Genius Quest mode. As you successfully clear five levels, more items will be unlocked that you can then choose from when you play in Free Play mode."

I have eye problems and I wish I could get to easier tile sets without having to play so many levels first. Otherwise the game is fine. A real classic without much in the way of bells and whistles. But I like it 'cause it's a way to unwind.

posted in Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight on Aug 17, 11 5:03 PM
Thank you, thank you. Both for letting me know that I didn't pick up the flag and how to get out of the gingy!

posted in Coyote`s Tale: Fire and Water on May 28, 11 6:26 PM
I have windows 7 and have not had any problems with any other game.

When I opened Coyote Tales the first time, the program allowed me to enter my name and use my cursor. I selected the relaxed mode. Then it said that I couldn't continue until I was properly equipped. Then my cursor disappeared, none of the keys on my keyboard worked within the game.

I used control-alt--delete and it took 4 times before the task manager would open up. I couldn't end the program and the only way I was able to get out of the program was to log off of my computer.

I exited, shut down and started back. Same problem. What now?!

I wish I had looked at the forum threads first. I feel like I've just thrown away my money.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator