Posts created by MelD100258

posted in Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases on Sep 9, 17 9:55 PM
I get "ts2.xcode quit unexpectedly." when I try to open the game. help!

posted in Empress of the Deep 2: Song of the Blue Whale on Aug 16, 11 5:04 PM
I Keep seeing the questions asked over and over, but there is no reply!! Why? I tried playing this game on (removed by moderator) and the Strategy Guide is included in this version of the game. Why can't BF at least provide the walk through?

posted in Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure on Aug 3, 11 2:38 PM
I'm new to Big Fish but have used several Walkthrough pages. Is the page I'm seeing here the Walkthrough for the Adventure Chronicles game? It doesn't read like the other game Walkthroughs (it looks like a giant list of replies) and there are no screen shots either. Please advise. Thank you

posted in Time Mysteries: Inheritance on Jul 16, 11 11:53 AM
Ok, I admit to you HOG experts that, although I love this type of game, I am definitely a novice compared to you guys But I want to (1) say I love mini games, especially "Find the difference", and (2) ask what are "M3s?" As I continue to peruse the Experts' reviews, I will, no doubt, have more novice-point-of-view questions. thanks

posted in Hide and Secret: The Lost World on Jul 7, 11 6:15 AM
Found the verbage about the missing Telescope parts. It's in the beginning of chapter 15, but the machine asks for the parts when you're still in chapter 14. Thanks, anyway.

posted in Hide and Secret: The Lost World on Jul 7, 11 6:06 AM
In the last entry of Chapter 14 of the Walk through we are told "•Check your Journal. The view through the Telescope is going to be part of some kind of code[/b]."

Well, my journal's last page is 18/18, which talks about putting the proper eye colors in the Stone Heads.

Someone, please help!!

posted in Hide and Secret: The Lost World on Jul 7, 11 6:01 AM
Why does the Walk Through not even mention putting the missing parts into the Telescope?

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker on Jun 2, 11 11:55 AM
shadowfax44 wrote:
tehi wrote:DANG!!!! Big Huge Senior Moment.......I bought this game weeks ago and to anybody that cares loved it Thanks to Poutoule (LoL) and shadowfax for pointing this out.

PS... Does anyone really care about wallpapers??? Just curious and suspicious

ROFLOL

My Dad says getting old isn't for sissies and I am starting to understand what he means!!

I don't care a flip about wallpapers and rarely look at concept art or any of the other bonus goodies except the extra game play - that is the only reason I buy the CEs. I am a sucker for that bonus game play (when I can afford to buy CEs which is NOT every week!)
/

FYI Betty Davis said "Aging is for Sissies." LOL

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker on Jun 2, 11 11:53 AM
shadowfax44 wrote:
tehi wrote:DANG!!!! Big Huge Senior Moment.......I bought this game weeks ago and to anybody that cares loved it Thanks to Poutoule (LoL) and shadowfax for pointing this out.

PS... Does anyone really care about wallpapers??? Just curious and suspicious

ROFLOL

My Dad says getting old isn't for sissies and I am starting to understand what he means!!

I don't care a flip about wallpapers and rarely look at concept art or any of the other bonus goodies except the extra game play - that is the only reason I buy the CEs. I am a sucker for that bonus game play (when I can afford to buy CEs which is NOT every week!)

posted in Mystery Age: The Dark Priests on May 28, 11 10:18 PM
I'm new to the game and I'm already at an impasse. At every scene the Hint buttons tells me that "there is nothing to find at this place." I have checked every scene available and can not find out what to do next. Am I missing something? What should I do when the hint does not tell you what to do next and says there's nothing to do at each scene?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator