Posts created by allison_fite

posted in League of Light: Dark Omens Collector's Edition on Jul 22, 13 4:39 PM
hacerzehra wrote:after i put both amblems on the knights protecting the door, suddenly everything stopped and after it came back the 2nd knight was just standing without an amblem on his chest and he was blocking the door yet again! and i could not find the amblem anywhere neither in that scene nor at any other scenes (including the scene i took the amblem from the floor with a hook just near the feet of the griffin!), checked the map to see any actions should be carried out and saw that all the oppened arreas were all clean! tried to click the hint at every scene and saw a message on the top of each scene saying like "there's nothing to do here at the moment"!

help me pls!

same here

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Mar 12, 13 9:49 PM
I open it and get a black screen, I can hear everything that is being said though. This is the 2nd MCF game I am having issues with on my Mac. Too bad I can't get my money back for either of them.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 11, 13 10:49 PM
I keep getting an error that the MAC version quit unexpectedly as it is trying to open.

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince on Jan 26, 13 11:28 PM
I get a solid white box when I try to do something, like look inside the tree, leaving me unable to play the game.

the cursor in my game is about half an inch off, i.e. in order for me to pick something I have to put cursor half inch below object.

posted in Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 23, 12 5:25 PM
lol, well, it works, but only if i click the mouse about an inch below what i'm actually trying to pick up or see. not worth buying it yet, i hope it gets fixed.

posted in Dream Inn: Driftwood on May 29, 11 8:04 PM
I am having issues in cupid's room. I know where the stuff is supposed to go (I even used hints to make sure), but the game won't let the items be placed.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator