Posts created by isis1313

posted in Secrets of the Lost Caves on Mar 20, 18 1:13 AM
I get through a couple of the tutorial prompts and then when I get to the one that says you can magnify the screen it freezes and I can click around and find the objects, got down to one hint left with all the items found a few times and it still didn't go to another screen or remove that tutorial prompt. Windows 10

Hello,
I'm in the bonus gameplay and trying to do the harp puzzle, it lets me do it about 4 or 5 times and then the cursor goes faint and the hands no longer show up and I can't click on anything...it's happened twice now and each time I have to end the game with the task manager. I really would like to figure it out without cheating and going to the guide but I might have to do that just to get further ahead.

posted in The Wisbey Mystery on Jan 28, 17 1:13 PM
there is a cabinet where you have to move 6 flower pictures and rotate them, I had all 5 outlined in green so I only had one left to rotate and no matter what I did it wouldn't turn green, had to skip the puzzle. Anyone else have the same problem?

posted in Doodle God: Genesis Secrets on Sep 5, 16 12:45 AM
I had played the game, now when I go to load it I get the little cycling icon and nothing....uninstalled and reinstalled and it still won't load. No error messages

posted in Puzzle Galaxies on Jul 14, 16 11:39 PM
Hello Janette,
that's the problem, I get the screen that says new game but I'm not able to click on anything to add a name or letter, I just click around and nothing happens

posted in Puzzle Galaxies on Jul 14, 16 12:16 AM
Hello,
I am trying to pick a profile to start a new game and it doesn't let me do anything, is there a trick to it?

posted in Greed: The Mad Scientist on Nov 8, 14 11:50 PM
I am notorious for skipping story lines and many times the wrap up goes right to the "end" and I'm left wondering what happened. Most times it doesn't bother me but this game has a cutscene that says give me the cure or I will kill you and I would love to know how the player gets away...thanks in advance.

posted in Agency 33 on Jun 20, 14 7:20 PM
I am so upset, I got all the way to level 12 after daily banishing etc and game crashed and I got corrupted file message and have to start over from the beginning. I'm not sure I want to after all the time I invested in it....was liking the game but now I'm scared to level up again for fear it will crash again.

posted in Web of Deceit: Black Widow on Apr 2, 13 12:45 AM
Hello,
I'm in the bonus chapter and can't find anything in the strategy guide or walkthrough. I'm trying to assemble the mechanical leg and I have the bolts matching in the top and bottom but apparently that isn't correct, can anyone describe to me where the 4 leg parts are supposed to end up? thanks.

I also stopped the game just before making my decision to see if there was a definitive answer, which so far I've see there isn't judging by people saying they've "killed" off clans twice each. Oh well, will toss a coin and see what happens....

posted in Silent Scream II: The Bride on Feb 26, 13 11:51 PM
thank you SO much for the walkthrough on that puzzle, I see where I've gone wrong,
I'm always pulling the wrong one over, yours, Iris

posted in Silent Scream II: The Bride on Feb 26, 13 12:14 AM
Hello,
no walkthrough and I've seen this jewel puzzle type many times before but have never been able to figure it out. It's the one in the suitcase in the trunk of the car. How do you get the colors to go to the other side when as soon as you move a couple they block the movement of all the others....?

posted in Death Pages: Ghost Library on Feb 25, 13 1:48 AM
thanks for the assist, it seems to be running fine now, I'm glad because I'm buying it

posted in Death Pages: Ghost Library on Feb 21, 13 1:11 AM
my game play is very intermittent and jerky, I thought it was because another game was downloading but even after I tried again and I can't get any movement from the cursor with or without the custom one. I couldn't even get it to go to the menu to quit. Too bad because I liked the graphics in this game.

posted in 7 Artifacts on Feb 2, 13 3:01 AM
Hello,
I can't even get the game to play....just says loading and freezes my computer to the point I have had to restart my computer 3 times!! I don't think I've ever had a game do that and I own well over 200 of them. Ctrl alt delete doesn't even work- even that stays frozen on my screen...

posted in Puppetshow: Return to Joyville on May 20, 12 11:59 PM
When the regular version of this game came up I tried to download it and I got a message on my avg that it contained a trojan horse generic something or other. I know you check for viruses and have never had an issue before this in all the years I've been on here. Is it possible something slipped by or is my computer just picking up something that resembles a virus? It does have a tendency to do that when I uninstall a game- I get a leftover file that doesn't completely delete and goes in the the vault but I've seen those so often I know it's nothing to be concerned about. Another thing that I don't know if it's related or not, it does not show me the option of playing the demo it only shows buy it as an option in my game manager.

posted in PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition on May 18, 12 12:40 AM
Tonight the regular version of this game came up for tomorrow and when I tried to download it I got a message on my avg that it contained a trojan horse generic something or other. I know you check for viruses and have never had an issue before this in all the years I've been on here. Is it possible something slipped by or is my computer just picking up something that resembles a virus? It does have a tendency to do that when I uninstall a game- I get a leftover file that doesn't completely delete and goes in the the vault but I've seen those so often I know it's nothing to be concerned about. Another thing that I don't know if it's related or not, it does not show me the option of playing the demo it only shows buy it as an option in my game manager.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it's working fine now. Must have been a glitch.

posted in XIII - Lost Identity on Nov 29, 11 11:48 PM
I have tried a couple of times and all I get is a dark screen with grey boxes on it, has happened on a few games in the last couple of months

posted in Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box on Oct 23, 11 11:30 PM
Hello Kdubs,
thanks for letting me know, I didn't realize there was a second page to the forums...LOL
looks like I won't bother with the extras.

posted in Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box on Oct 21, 11 10:00 PM
Hello,
has anyone got to the extras? I ended the game at 49 psi....!! and want to know if it's worth it to go through the whole game again to get to the extras. I don't want to have extras that are just repeats of the mini games in the main game. I did love the game so would love to do it again but I have about 50 other games I haven't finished yet and would just like to know what the extras are., thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator