Posts created by HOAdventureFan

posted in The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire on Jul 30, 17 1:24 AM
You don't. Just be sure you have 60/60 (60 out of 60) pieces before you are finished.

posted in The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire on Jul 30, 17 1:23 AM
Go in with a lot of money to buy Wild Cards. You can go to the store at any time during each level.

posted in Dr. Cares Pet Rescue 911 Collector's Edition on Jul 25, 17 12:38 PM
ProgFrock wrote:
Donovansmom wrote:As for the trophies, I have only one more to finish and then I will get the last two. I have finished all the levels and the in-between games. If I can help anyone, let me know

Please let us know if you can actually get top marks on all the mini-games! It seems that loads of us have a bug where we can't get a score for the pet washing game at the animal shelter.

Second this request Thanks!!

posted in Dr. Cares Pet Rescue 911 Collector's Edition on Jul 24, 17 11:31 PM
Did they ever fix this? Is there any word as to whether they will provide a game upgrade?
I am wondering because I cannot seem to get the highest score on the hair brushing game on level 2 when there are 3 or 4 sliders.
How do you tell when you have gotten the highest score (3 stars) and if it registered toward the trophies? Also, I did get the highest score on hair brushing with only 2 sliders, does this count?

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 19, 16 11:33 AM
This is what the walk through says....doesn't really help...

Purchase the Ice Skates in the shop for 350 coins at any point while playing through Chapter 1. You never know when they’ll come in handy! Actually, these Ice Skates will come in handy during Level 61, where Emily and Paige can go ice skating.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 19, 16 11:25 AM
How do you use the ice skates to skate with Paige in Level 61. I cannot find them and cannot figure this out.
Help please....

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 19, 16 11:23 AM
I bought the ice skates but cannot figure out how to use them in level 61 to skate with Paige...help please...

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 19, 16 11:22 AM
I cannot use the ice skates to go skating in level 61. What is the secret here? Thanks!!!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 17, 16 4:22 PM
Yes. You may be right. I was having such a hard time getting 2 of my levels, that I went down to 'beginner' (or whatever the lowest available option) that allows you to to have more customer patience....thanks for that tip... : )

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 17, 16 2:29 PM
Thank you!! I was beginning to wonder if I would ever be able to get 3 stars on this : )

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 17, 16 2:25 PM
The game developer has a walkthrough on their site.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 17, 16 2:24 PM
If you go to the **** website there is a walk through....

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 17, 16 2:21 PM
Okay, I know this is a silly question, but why do some of the levels have gold stars and some have some or all silver/white? This is happening on a lot of levels in my game.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 17, 16 11:47 AM
No matter what I do, I cannot get 3 stars on these levels. What is the secret to getting the most points? I'm using all of the high cost items, etc., but it is still not working....help please.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 17, 16 11:11 AM
I have the same question. The 'awards' section says I have used 2 of 7 and have no clue what and where they are...

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 17, 16 11:09 AM
There is an 'award' for using 7 secret gifts. What are the secret gifts and where do you find them? Thanks.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 17, 16 10:54 AM
Do you gain points or anything from keeping the reindeer fed and watered? It takes a lot of time.

Also, when Paige is crying...if you console her and finish the level, does that gain anything? (Besides the diamond : )

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 17, 16 10:50 AM
Great, thanks!! I was wondering that as well : )

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 17, 16 10:46 AM
Thanks!! I was wondering the same thing : )

In the online game walkthrough, it says that there are 111 products to unlock. However, in the game, the bean bag achievement says there are 112. So, are there really 112? Or 111 and there is a glitch? This is frustrating because it is preventing me from getting 3 trophies/achievements.....the toy box, bean bag chair, and princess outfit.
Help please : )

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator