Posts created by auntchris27

Found the fuse box, found the fuse, fixed it all but now i can't figure out the correct sequence! This is nuts and it's random so I guess I'm on my own or..... HELP!!

I like getting more puzzles and gameplay within the game also. I bought a game with "bonus game". It was maybe three screens and lasted 5 - 10 minutes, depending on player skill. Felt ripped off. Thanks for this format.

MADE UP MY MIND AFTER YOUR RATING, HOPE WE HAVE SIMILAR TASTS

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff on Jul 4, 11 6:37 PM
I BOUGHT THE GAME TODAY AND JUST FINISHED IT FIVE HOURS LATER. I TRIED NOT TO CHEAT , WHATS THE POINT, AND I GOT THE BADGE FOR NO HINTS!!!! I REALLY ENJOYED THE GAME MAYBE I'LL TRY "VOID"

posted in Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition on Jun 27, 11 1:49 PM
I PURCHASED THE GAME AND GOT THE BACKUP DISC AS WELL. THE GAME THATS DOWNLOADED ON MY COMPUTER I FINISHED ALONG WITH THE EXTRA PLAY. MY PROBLEM IS WHEN I WENT TO OPEN UP THE GAME WITH THE SAME PLAYER NAME, OR ANY OTHER, IT SAYS "CHANGE NAME PLAYER, PLAYER NAME CORRUPTED". I TRIED A NEW NAME AND IT SAYS THE SAME! $22.00 FOR A ONCE THRU, WHAT'S UP?!

posted in Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition on Jun 26, 11 11:41 AM
I JUST FINISHED THE GAME AND I LOVED IT, UNFORTUNATELY SO DID MY 9YO NEPHEW WHO PRACTICALLY SAT ON MY LAP WHEN I PLAYED AROUND HIM. I DIDN'T TRY IT FIRST, BECAUSE THEY TAKE TOO LONG TO LOAD(OR IS THAT MY 6MO COMPUTER, HOPE NOT). I HAVE CITY OF FOG, SHADOW WOLF , HIDDEN IN TIME, ALOT! THEY WERE ALSO GREAT, BUT EMMA /INVENTOR SUCKS!!! SAVE YOURSELF $ I'M LOOKING FOR A NEW ONE. HOW ARE THE SHERLOCK HOLMES GAMES. LET ME KNOW

posted in Emma and the Inventor on May 31, 11 3:14 PM
i bought the game on 5-30 and played it once for about an hour then i saved and turned off. the next day my game was lost and when i tried to start a new game all it got was the magnifier, which disappeared and nothing else. no sparkles, no options , NOTHING. now i guess i paid almost $8 for a game that was good for one play only? that doesn't seem right. let me know what happened.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator