Posts created by Namirs

posted in Ravensburger Puzzle Selection on Dec 26, 11 7:32 PM
WELL after trying to get help on Chat which was great BUT even after dwnloading driver and uninstalling reinstalling AND changing the resolution its still doing the same so as of NOW going to try tomorrow to uninstall GAME Manager and reinstall it. AFTER that if it does the same freezing etc I will permanately delete the game which I hate since I love jigsaw puzzles. BUT Having to pull the plug on my PC EVERY time to get out of the game is a bit much!!

TECH DEPT you should fix it OR take the game off.

Namirs

posted in Shattered Minds: Masquerade Collector's Edition on Dec 5, 11 7:01 AM
Did you put gum on string? pole,string then gum it should work in that order at least it did for me. Still waiting for answer to my post on prying clock open because NO Pick is beside it like game says.

posted in Shattered Minds: Masquerade Collector's Edition on Dec 5, 11 6:00 AM
Is there a Walk Through for Shattered Minds because the Strat.guide on game isn't addressing problem. No help so far on Forum and I realize everyone has a life LOL When you are into the games its Hard and at 65 yrs. its a little harder. The Forums are helpfull along with Walk Throughs.

Have a great day,Namirs

posted in Shattered Minds: Masquerade Collector's Edition on Dec 5, 11 4:20 AM
Same for me I still don;t have Maxines mask even after cutting chain with hacksaw if thats how u get it. Main thing here I've come to the room and cant find the pick to pry open clock to get key for box. According to strat.guide it should be side of clock is where its at ITS not! So stuck in bedroom with Mad Maxine and the bride can't help anyone of them till I get some, LOL so in other words help us fishies out!

Thanks, namirs

posted in Shattered Minds: Masquerade Collector's Edition on Dec 4, 11 12:53 PM
Need help! asap please:-)

Can't find a pick to pry open the clock in room to get bird (i think) where did I go wrong?? Also where do I get Maxines mask ? Love this game just cant get past wiithout this help.

Thanks,Nam

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Sep 13, 11 12:21 PM
I also have to join Darienwest on thanking you mccurty. We both have hair because of you LOL. All the dates work EXCEPT the Birth date tryed like you said all the 1700s till it solves. At least for me it worked that way. Now on to the next headache but its FUN!

Have a Great day,namers

posted in Enlightenus on Sep 6, 11 3:20 PM
OK thought by dwnloading new DirectX upgrade/fix game quit freezing now its doing it again and I am careful about now clicking too much. the only way I can get out of game is go to my desktop and restart my CP. HELP went To Tech forum but it didnt have any answers.

So what do I do next Please help or direct to help!
Namirs

posted in Enlightenus on Sep 5, 11 7:29 PM
What does HOG mean other then the obvious ? LOL

Namirs

posted in Enlightenus on Sep 5, 11 7:27 PM
I realize this is way past most of the dates on this game replys but thought I would add my thoughts. I almost deleted game but read up on the problems that people were having on Freezing up! Went to Tech help and looked it up evidently DirectX was the issue so went to Microsoft link and downloaded the update. Works great now so far no problems. Great gaming to ya all,

Namirs

posted in Enlightenus on Aug 30, 11 1:33 PM
OK I'm convinced and bought it after reading reviews. How about the Enlightenus 2nd version? Is it more of same or different? I love the reviews on the games for newbies its a "Good thing".

have a great day,Namirs

posted in F.A.C.E.S. Collector's Edition on Aug 30, 11 12:57 PM
Ok diving in on this game but I'm a Newbie in the pond as you all call it. I bought and played it for about 30 to 45 min. just not challenging to me in my opinion that is. I didnt try the Trial first but will from now! I needed help on another game I bought and was thankfull that there is lots of fish in the pond that are willing to help. BY the way what does HOG stand for??

Gone Fishing,Doris

posted in Macabre Mysteries: Curse of the Nightingale on Aug 30, 11 12:13 PM
Just wanted to say "Thanks to all who replyed to my post for help. Just found this forum, still not quite sure how everything works but going to pay closer attention to the Forum thing. I did get help in a PM so got to play game yesterday. Nightingale is a challenge still but I'm learning :-). Took advantage of Sale on Collection games the "Big Fish" games are great but you do really get CAUGHT with the hook LOL. Thanks again and have a great day!

Namirs

posted in Macabre Mysteries: Curse of the Nightingale on Aug 27, 11 8:51 PM
Short of restarting game again just incase I have missed something I could use some help. In the "Destruction Acrobatics stage" I can't find the item to put in Door slot to open door. I would greatly appreciate the help. Can't go any further in game. Walkthrough doesn't explain where to find it.

Thanks,Namirs

posted in Macabre Mysteries: Curse of the Nightingale on Aug 26, 11 4:42 PM
I am frustrated so far with just 1 area. The Destrucion/Acrobats theatre I can't find the handle/slot thingy lol to open the door. HELP and I also can't figure how to arrange the 4 masks heads I clicked on it nothing happens. I spent too much time on it. I very seldom have problems but so far not to happy with game. Help please!!

posted in Sandra Fleming Chronicles: Crystal Skulls on Jul 12, 11 9:06 PM
Walkthrough is best thing to use.

posted in Sandra Fleming Chronicles: Crystal Skulls on Jul 12, 11 5:25 PM
Hi to all Did advance Forum search as moderator suggested in someones post and typed in bee hive and game title and low and behold someone else had same problem suggestion was to go back and look at screen shot again and BINGO made sense. sometimes I do wonder why didn't I notice that! You are never too old to learn and am enjoying Big Fish games since I found site.

Thanks for help! Namirs

posted in Sandra Fleming Chronicles: Crystal Skulls on Jul 12, 11 5:11 PM
First time to ask for help finally getting the hang of the games. What I need help with is: I can't get the paper to stick to the beehive so I can set it on FIRE! Too bad I can't get some honey on it to make it stay. Tried for over 20 times so will check back in a little while for hopefully help. It gets warm in the jungle!

Thanks,Namirs

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator