Posts created by auntym

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 23, 14 1:29 PM
I got into the bonus game without losing the main game. I clicked on the difficulty level again out of desperation and the bonus chapter started.

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition on Aug 23, 14 1:24 PM
Click on the difficulty level again. That's how I got in.

posted in Hallowed Legends: Templar Collector's Edition on Nov 15, 11 11:19 AM
Thanks so much! I was getting ready to start over. Don't know how I missed it.

posted in Hallowed Legends: Templar Collector's Edition on Nov 14, 11 10:24 AM
I think you used a badge to get past reception. The key tag is supposed to be in the key cubby holes behind the desk. My problem is that there is no cubbyhole behind the desk but a painting. Did I miss something that would change the portrait to a cubby?

A very enjoyable game. Kudos to the developers and team that worked on it! Great graphics. I loved the voice overs. Good story, although, I must admit, I was getting confused toward the end. it loaded very quickly both initially and with scene changes. Suggests pride in product. This is one of my hot buttons. If I have to look at a blank screen for more than a few seconds, I'm unlikely to buy the game. With good coding, that delay is not necessary. Nine times out of ten if there is a delay, there are a lot of other glitches in the game.

posted in Love Story: The Beach Cottage on Oct 11, 11 5:12 PM
Very, very short game. Great music, touching story. Change of pace. Wait for deal of the day if you can.

I found the piece with the shield in the brewery and placed it on the workshop door. I found the other piece and went back to the workshop door and the first piece was no longer there. I can no longer access the shield area in the brewery and can't move forward. Will it help to start over or will the same thing happen again? If I start over and wait until I have both pieces will that allow me to get the door totally open?

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Oct 15, 10 3:15 PM
It was a good game but the story made no sense.

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 20, 10 6:02 PM
Was working on the labyrinth puzzle when I closed game. When I opened later I was back at the beginning . My journal was up to date I still had the wing and hammer in inventory, but no way to use them since I had completed all rooms in the house.

posted in Wispa Forest on Sep 16, 10 12:13 PM
Not meant for adults or anyone over 7 or 8.

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Jul 13, 10 10:59 AM
Same problem as many folks. Corrupted file won't allow startup to initialize.

posted in Dream Chronicles: Book of Air Collector's Edition on Jul 2, 10 5:34 PM
Definitely not worth the money. Beautiful graphics but no real story. The demo intrigued me but I thought it would grow from there. It didn't. It was disjointed and seemed thrown together. The in-game walkthrough was more like a story-line. It told you what to do but not how to do it. The bonus chapter was a joke. I guess if you really, really like jigsaw puzzles, $13 for 5 of them might not seem like a rip-off. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. I won't be fooled again. I'll not make an assumption based on past games.

posted in Antique Road Trip USA on May 29, 10 12:51 PM
I'm only half through the trial and it is a fun game BUT, I can't stand the music. It is very distracting and is making me a nervous wreck! LOL!! It would be great music if it were the main event, but imho, it is too much as background music.

posted in Mystery Cruise on May 15, 10 3:27 PM
I didn't last too long on the demo. It felt like it was thrown together. There was something missing in the beginning. No introduction, no motivation, no sense. Like being dropped into the middle of the first reel of a movie. The "star" had to be the most dimwitted woman they could script. The graphics, which were cheesy to say the least, had her cartoon-like expression frozen at a seemingly drug-induced
" delight" - no matter what horrrors were thrown her way. Maybe it was a comedy and I missed the point? Maybe I've been spoiled by some of the really well-thought out games offered lately? Obviously, this one is not a buy for me.

posted in Dream Day Wedding Bella Italia on May 3, 10 7:51 PM
I purchased this game based on my enjoyment of the other games in the series. I didn't like this game nearly as much. It wasn't just that the objects were small, they were indistinct. Much more a junkpile **** then the previous DDW games. I was bored and wanted the game to be over. Most of the puzzles were a waste of time. No thought was needed - just time to do them. The gigantic junkpiles after the wedding were unnecessary and tedious. There was nothing fresh about this game. Just a change of venue. I expected to get a taste of Italy but even that fell flat. I really wanted to like the game, but I didn't. I think it's time to retire DDW.

posted in Mystic Gallery on Apr 19, 10 5:36 PM
I only played for 10 minutes and uninstalled the game. The graphics are very blurry and not made for these old eyes. You get penalized for any wrong click and to me that was stressful. Didn't care for the sounds and music either. Just didn't grab me. Not worth my time and money.

posted in Love & Death ™: Bitten ™ on Apr 16, 10 6:08 PM
Now that was an enjoyable game!!! I usually don't like vampire related games but the demo had me hooked! The level of difficulty was perfect for me so it may be too easy for younger fishies with better eyesight and memory. The graphics and voice-overs were great. Most of the music was terrific and well suited to the story mood. There was only one instance when there was some kind of hum behind the music that got on my last nerve, but it could have been my computer. Lots of hidden objects but just as many puzzles. Some of the puzzles were a bit too easy for me, but there were also a couple that I had to get a hint to find out what the task was. Kudos to the developers! I look forward to the sequel!

posted in Mind's Eye: Secrets of the Forgotten on Apr 10, 10 4:55 PM
I bought this game but wish I hadn't. it was a waste. The graphics are terrible, the music is repetitive and annoying. Moving back and forth to find objects made me sort of queasy. Even with a hint, I couln't recognize some objects and just kept clicking until I got one. I've finished, but I still don't understand the story. Another to be continued. I don't want it to continue. I want it to die a slow agonizing death in game hell. Hmmm, I guess I hated it!

posted in Vampireville on Apr 2, 10 10:42 AM
I loved this game. The graphics were terrific with wonderful voice overs. It had a cohesive plot unlike many recent games.The humor was dry and had me laughing at my PC. The characters were well developed. The hidden objects and mini games were average plus. Well done! I look forward to this company's next game!

posted in Escape from Lost Island on Apr 1, 10 7:57 PM
I agree. I thought they would explain who the oscar winning man was and why he was there, why the natives kept capturing her and what the pirates were doing there. That was the most convoluted story ever!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator