Posts created by telan1

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Sep 7, 11 7:41 PM
chelle5435 wrote:
D16gamer wrote:Can't get back into the laboratory to freeze the hand mold. The door looks open from the hall, but when I click on it it's closed and wants the badge that I no longer have...Please help!

Same here. It shows the door as open and as soon as I click on it ti's closed and tells me I need the badge. Does this mean we have to reinstall the game and start over?

Yes please, someone help. Was enjoying this game till this happened...

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on Jun 10, 11 6:14 PM
Any news on fixing the chain puzzle in the bonus play? the upper horizontal chain is horribly out of sync and hours of clicking does not make a difference. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, no dice. There is no button to skip either or reset!

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on Jun 5, 11 9:19 AM
Hi,
I've finished the main game and am in the middle of playing the bonus chapter. I am stuck a the gate where you have to line up the gold/bronze colored links to make two "+" patterns. The upper left chain bits are not lining up and I cannot continue with the game. Please help!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator