Posts created by Kathiemay

posted in The Emerald Maiden: Symphony of Dreams on Jan 20, 14 9:29 AM
Please tell me what to do when the help button on the left no longer works and I can't continue with the game until I get some help.

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 13 1:35 PM
Objects that are on the side of the stairs in the basement need some kind of treatment that is the same as the solution for the beanstalk. I don't know what that means and I have tried everything I can thin k of to solve this problem, but nothing works and the items remain frozen. Also where is the piece for the bellows?

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Nov 15, 13 2:40 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I need the sequence for the drawer handles on the desk
. Can't figure it out and the help Gear is asleep.

posted in Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove on Feb 2, 13 9:14 AM
Stuck in the same place you were. Did you get an answer?

Noticed in your forum that at least one other person has the same problem as I have. After freeing the man from the snakes, the parchment comes up and freezes on the screen. I have tried uninstall and reinstall to no avail. I hope you have come up with a solution by now since I am not the only to have this problem.

posted in Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice Collector's Edition on Sep 22, 11 2:12 PM
The mask of greed is not in my inventory and not in the original place where it should have been added to the inventory. Any suggestions?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator