Posts created by deb911

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 15, 15 12:23 PM
Is there a fix for the torn map? I have won them in auction, I already own them and I have won them by playing games and I still don't get credit!!!!!

What do I have to do?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 13, 15 7:56 PM
I have them and I can't get credit for them in the challenge. I won them in again in the auction and didn't get credit for them in the challenge - what gives?????

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 8, 15 8:01 PM
"I am working on getting items that are requested by AES to fix the office sign. I win them in auction but have to en up buying them to win the challenge. I am wasting a lot of gold !!!!"

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 8, 15 8:24 AM
I think I must be way behind you all. I was trying the get Taj Mahal stamp and I won it at auction 3 times but it didn't register. I finally had to buy it which is a waste of gold!

Now I need the pieces of torn map. WHERE in the world do I find this? I don't see the pieces in the mini games, if I try to win them in the auction will they register? The stamp didn't - I about ready to quit! There must be better games to play.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 17, 15 12:05 AM
Sorry if this is a repeat - I need help getting the mega truck, can anyone help?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 16, 15 9:15 PM
Can someone please tell me how to get the Mega Truck? Please Please Please

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 12, 15 7:13 PM
HELP I need to get the mega truck for one of my quest. What do I need to get the mega truck

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 10, 15 9:14 PM
I think i must be way behind most of you. I am still trying to win/buy the big truck?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 10, 15 9:00 PM
I have error #900, it is tell me to reload. Does that mean I have to start over?????

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 10, 15 8:56 PM
This game and another one of my games as gone gray! I can't open it at all. Does anyone else have this problem?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Oct 1, 14 7:16 PM
I can go to the museum but can't do anything. I have all the paintings and see the dog/cat bed there. I went to the dock, saw the symbol in the box clicked on it nothing happens.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 19, 14 7:42 PM
Now I will be a very busy minnow swimming in the Bay!

Noe I am really confused. I have over 5,000 points and I don't think I am a member of the society. Also, swimming in what bay??? I wan to swim too!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 19, 14 7:34 PM
What do I do with the extension cords that sometimes appear on the upper left corner of the screen. Thanks in advance for help.

What is the thing about the extension cords as described above? I am on level 72 and seen them at all.
I hate to say this i got all the paintings, now the game is dead. I feel like giving up for a month or so!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 15, 14 2:54 PM
Thanks, I clicked on the messages and finally found all the paintings. So now I am not sure what to do with them lol. I have clicked all over the room and nothing happens. I am on level 72 and nothing interesting is happening.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 11, 14 8:19 PM
Does anyone know when there is going to be an upgrade? This is getting rather boring. I have tons of hints to find the last 2 stolen pictures and been through all of the places on the map several times and can't find the pictures.

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on May 19, 12 10:33 AM
The up dates, etc are all very nice, but who wants to buy a game and have all these problems. The Big Fish Quality Control Department needs a serious overhaul! If I want this much stress, I would log on to my job! I think I will have to look for a new game site. Any recommendations?

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on May 18, 12 9:15 AM
I am have the same problem pulling the nail and spraying the duck. Maybe it is because this is such a spooky place? I live about a mile from the are where this building stood, until oddly enough it burnt down when a developer wanted to expand the housing development he was building. This building was where the wealthy, mentally disturbed people were living. You should have seen where the people were kept that were mentally disturbed and very dangerous!!!!!!

Back to the duck is there any help or do I have to start over?

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on May 18, 12 9:09 AM
LuckyKK wrote:I'm having the same problem. First off I sprayed the green duck, after some trying, & the yellow duck moved off the screen - But it's still there -green & I Still need it - I cannot get it sprayed no matter how or where I try holding the spray paint can. The same with the nipple on the bottle & trying to pull out the nail with the nail puller. Although, first off on that, after a few times of just clicking on the nail, it showed a faint Bent nail, coming off of the screen - but of course, the nail is still there & I still need it...but the nail puller just will not pull it out. The spray paint bottle changes to almost invisible. I didn't notice that the first time I used it on the green duck - when it actually worked...to no avail since I still need it. Very frustrating.

posted in Criminal Minds on Apr 29, 12 6:59 AM
I finished the first case and now it won't let me go to the second case. Do I have to play the fist case again?

posted in World Riddles: Secrets of the Ages on Nov 27, 11 5:33 PM
Not because I wanted to - I just wanted to finish the game so I started over and that worked. This is a really bad "fix". I think we all should get a free game credit, for our troubles.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator