Posts created by naedebpat

posted in Whispered Secrets: Golden Silence on Sep 7, 15 5:39 PM
I totally agree

How long is it? Is it worth CE price?

posted in Jewel Legends: Atlantis on May 19, 13 12:35 AM
how many levels?

posted in Death Pages: Ghost Library Collector's Edition on Jan 20, 13 3:48 PM
calsmom2001 wrote:Elephant Games, since "Mystery Trackers: The Void" you have been one of my favorite developers. I have passed on a few of your games, but only a few. In general, your logo on the opening screen has meant an immediate buy. However, if you are now going down the road of no achievements, no collectables, no morphing objects - in short, the road of so many other developers, then that will no longer be true. I do not buy CEs for the screensavers, wallpapers, concept art, or music, none of which matter in the least to me. I buy CEs for the REAL extras - the things that require extra programming, not just gathering up a bunch of stuff that is already a byproduct of the development process, throwing it into the game and calling it a CE. I don't even make my decision based on bonus chapter(s); by the time I get to that point, I'm often kind of tired of the game. I'll play a bonus chapter, but it's not the decision maker for me. PLEASE EG, bring back that for which you are justly famous - give us the REAL extras you have in the past. Otherwise, I'm waiting for the SE, which is what I'll be doing with this game.

I TOTALLY AGREE I ONLY BUY GAMES WITH MORPHING OR ACHIEVEMENTS

Tell us how you fell when the game is finished. Was it worth the price or wait for the CE.

what are your final thoughts of this game. Is it worth CE or do we wait for SE?

posted in Enchanted Cavern 2 on Nov 30, 11 12:20 AM
how many levels does it have. I really wish they gave more details.

posted in Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens on Oct 27, 11 6:56 AM
I went offline, then right back on and restarted the download it started right away. Give it a try

posted in Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens on Oct 27, 11 6:53 AM
my DL also locked up. I went off line, then went right back on, restarted the download and it finished dl no problem. It worked for me hopefully this will help someone else.

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Children's Plight on Sep 9, 11 7:55 AM
I agree, this game manager is terrible !!!! Would like the old one back please!

posted in Echoes of Sorrow on Apr 17, 11 12:54 AM
If you buy a game it is yours to keep. You can play as much as you want online or offline.

Has anyone finished? II would like to buy this CE, but I'm leery. I can only afford the SE. If in between the Bonus and regular game there is hours of fun, I'm all for it. I may be going blind but I didn't see what the bonuses were.

How is the bonus play with this game? Usually there is more said about it. I'm, interested because I like all the supernatural stuff.

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Apr 14, 11 5:29 AM
my demo is also slooow going. Waited for the SE and now I'm completely depressed.Big Fish could you please fix. CONTACTED CUSTOMER SERVICE, I HOPE THE REST OF THE FISHES DO THE SAME. REALLY WANT TO PURCHASE.

posted in Farmscapes on Feb 16, 11 9:49 PM
What are the differences? I don't care about wallpaper or sound tracks, The only thing I look for is the length of extra play in the CE.

posted in Jewel Match 3 on Feb 16, 11 9:46 PM
How many levels? I have the 1st and 2nd ones, love them both. I'm buying this none the less, just curious about more details.

posted in Phantasmat on Feb 5, 11 12:32 AM
What is the game length difference? If the extra game play is worth it, I'll buy the CE. Wallpaper and the other extras don't matter to me. For double price I prefer a decent amount of extra play.

posted in Faerie Solitaire on Dec 19, 10 1:51 PM
It is now December 19,2010! Are we ever going to get to play?

posted in Season Match: Curse of the Witch Crow on Nov 14, 10 1:39 AM
The 1st Season Match had 100 levels I believe. How many does this one have?

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Oct 9, 10 5:53 PM
Is there any replay value? Does anything change?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator