Posts created by shyly12

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Tree of Life on Dec 13, 16 5:17 PM
There is a walkthrough that pops up when you search for this game in the forums.

shyly

posted in My Tribe on Dec 12, 16 12:26 PM
To change hair color to red:Fountain water, golden relic and berries.
To change hair color to strawberry blonde: Rain water, golden relic and berries.

I believe that those are the only colors you can change to.

shyly

posted in My Tribe on Dec 12, 16 12:20 PM
I agree.... an app would be cool too?!

shyly

posted in My Tribe on Dec 12, 16 11:39 AM
i love my tribe so much, except it would be great on the go. i think that there should be a my tribe app! does anyone else agree?

posted in My Tribe on Dec 12, 16 11:29 AM
i go to open my tribe on my laptop, and it goes black for a few seconds and then goes back to my homescreen. what's this about? please help!

posted in Virtual Families on Jan 27, 14 4:34 PM
Hi guys! I decided to make this post because I only know about my family and that gets pretty boring after a while. So, I wanted to know more about your families! Feel free to write about anything that goes on with your family.

Shyly

posted in Virtual Families on Jan 27, 14 4:30 PM
I'm pretty sure you can. if not you con download it at ldw.com but there are cirtian things you can not do without buying the full version.

shyly

posted in Virtual Families on Jan 27, 14 4:26 PM
first you have to open the shed. to open the shed you have to get the door knob located in the sandbox then once the knob is on the shed you drop a person onto the welcome mat and they will bring the key to the shed. the shed is now unlocked. then you drop a person onto the fire extinguisher and they will put out the fire. hope this helped!

Shyly

posted in Virtual Families on Jan 1, 14 9:20 AM
Hi everyone, its been a while since i've posted and it was also a while since i was on virtual families and my peep has become depressed and i do not know how to make her well, not depressed. Help Please! Oh!, and happy new years to you all!

shyly

posted in My Tribe on May 2, 13 1:11 PM
Hmmm. I think there may be a problem with your game. I think you should un-install and re-install but it might delete all of your data. I would try that.

Shyly

posted in My Tribe on May 1, 13 5:58 PM
I bought mine online for $6.99

posted in My Tribe on May 1, 13 4:48 PM
I've had black mist appear after i opened a crate before. I have no idea what it was from.

Shyly

posted in My Tribe on May 1, 13 4:46 PM
Try re-installing it.

Shyly

posted in My Tribe on May 1, 13 4:45 PM
I'm glad you figured it out.

Shyly

posted in My Tribe on May 1, 13 4:43 PM
To solve it you need to put a legendary scientist, and another thing is you need to have an island with a fountain on it. Also you need to have level three in science.

Shyly

posted in My Tribe on May 1, 13 4:36 PM
Try dropping a man on a woman. Have you done that? If so, try dropping a woman or a man. If that does not help just start over.

Shyly

posted in My Tribe on May 1, 13 4:31 PM
To have a tribes woman have five children pick up a woman, any woman and drop her on to a man. You can use the twins potion to speed up the proses. Then when the baby(ies) turn two or three the woman can have more children. When your ready to have another child pick up the same woman and a man it does not have to be the same man as before. Hope this helps! Note: Women stop having children in their mid 40's.

Shyly

posted in My Tribe on Apr 30, 13 4:17 PM
The relics look like little gold blocks.

Shyly

posted in My Tribe on Apr 30, 13 4:16 PM
You can make the relics by having a rain storm. To do this make it rain. The potion is: Seawater, stardust, fish then once you've done that while its raining do this potion: Rainwater, moondust, fish then when the storm is over look by the shore line and there should be a golden relic. Hope this helps.

Shyly

posted in My Tribe on Apr 30, 13 3:11 PM
Very Helpful. thank You.

Shyly

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator