Posts created by dopey1305

posted in Sunken Secrets on Mar 21, 18 10:10 AM
Posting here since they locked the update announcement. My question is, if they are no longer updating, then anything that still says coming soon is not? Also wondering, if I remove it from my "MY GAMES" section to make room to play other games but want to revisit this game, will all of my progress that I have paid a bundle for, disappear? Thanks for any help guys!
Wendy

posted in Sunken Secrets on May 9, 17 5:07 PM
we are going to be able to continue building the coming soon places, right? I mean this is not the end right? Hate when the game has all these cartoony updates and still we cannot go further??

posted in Free the Witch on Apr 30, 17 5:38 PM
I can not get the game to work at all for 2 days now? Was fine every day and suddenly just a lot of sticking and will not open to play screen after click on play???

posted in Sunken Secrets on Mar 12, 17 10:56 AM
can someone please help me get some leaf stones so i can make the red stones to upgrade my buildings? I have like 65 orangey-pink ones but no brown?! I thought I was making one each time i combined with a blue or green, then thoguht I was making 2 for one green one brown but now am completely lost on what I am making. It shows 1 brown & 1 green combo makes two brown leaf stones? Or so I thought! Now I have none but the orangey-pink ones and just keep sending out my balloons but since can't get red (w/o spending 20 pearls a piece; really?) am stuck!!!
Please help!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Mar 1, 17 6:26 AM
After waiting for the game to finally load again, after missing the Valentine's event-(Really BF; couldn't at least send a notice it had been fixed?) after all the aggravation, now when i click on ANYBODY else for anything, like help them or buying or what ever, it crashes every other time! And on top of that I lose any progress or anything I have done before clicking!!! Unbelievable! Please let your loyal people know when THIS game issue is fixed!! Next...!!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 4, 17 8:21 AM
So would love to report that all is well but as usual, no dice! Installed new update and got "check internet connection message" then fatal error and half fetch with same ID in lower left-2=FAAAAA AND HALF FETCH!. Anyone else? Already sent email to tech so will see what happens but come on, been 2 moNths now! Can we have the rest of our money back now? Please?!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jan 6, 17 2:10 AM
I am into week 2 of not being able to play on WIN 8.1. Just still freezing while fetching and fatal error message after! Been a while so may have to ask for all my money back at this point since no progress in fixing in two weeks!?? Sent Dr. Felix with one reply so far over a week ago that they are aware?! Big help there, not!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 23, 16 8:10 AM
third day since update on the 20th that I can not get in! I am afraid to uninstall and reinstall as afraid will lose all my stuff and i have sunk a lot of money into this game, just like I did with Divine Academy! I really need to know what to do before asking for all my money back! PC-WIN 8.1
Wen

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 21, 16 10:43 AM
updated today, supposedly to fix the bugs from last update, and now won't even load!
OOPS! Forgot info. Win 8.1 worked fine for xmas download after that update but not this time!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Oct 19, 16 4:27 PM
I agree that they have screwed up with this update! Instead of needing less magic to upgrade, you need more! And building is a joke now as you can not get enough of the orange rocks from underwater to make bricks! You either have to build or upgrade; can't do both!!! Now stuck with 100 of the grey/black rocks from underwater and no orange!! Stoppped me dead in my tracks while trying to build my castle! Never needed rock before for windows and such! What a pain!
Other updates are great! Thanks for not making us spend pearls for everytime we ran out of time! You would have had to log on like 10 times a day to keep up so spent the 5-10 pearls every day and then none to buy with! Like the upgrade to the tower where we buy megic too! But the orange rocks...need to be able to get them from a new source (not buy them!) or need to let the black rock help upgrade our towns doors and windows too!

posted in Elven Legend 3: The New Menace Collector's Edition on Aug 1, 16 5:57 PM
Thank you! I was doing that too and funny, I got all the way to this bonud level and did not realize the farm took water to upgrade...DUH! YAY! Now I can finish!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 20, 16 5:40 PM
same question here? Plus what do you do when it says someone needs your help? I click on the smiley/name and see their world but what now??

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 20, 16 5:38 PM
What does that mean "follow at one time? I too have followed others but have no friends, even though says "you are now friends" when I click follow. Also when someone needs your help, I have only been able to follow them, is that it?

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Nov 4, 15 5:20 PM
switch to relax mode and practice. Then switch to multi click mode and try it there. This is how I practice for levels since they got harder after like level 8?!?! Crazy good hard game! About time though!

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Nov 4, 15 5:15 PM
have you guys tried the strategy guide? Very helpful!

posted in Nevertales: Legends Collector's Edition on Sep 13, 15 6:32 PM
Bought this after demo and activated it. Played some more but then saved as had to go to work. Came back and when I click play, it says "You have completed this part of the game. Please create a new profile to play again?? I paid 13.99 (9.99) since a member for a coll. edition and can not play anymore?? What is up with this? I am at the castle and turning to crystal and found out who the bad guy is and now...nothing??? I am finished??? HELP!

posted in Nevertales: Legends Collector's Edition on Sep 12, 15 5:03 PM
Bought this after demo and activated it. Played some more but then saved as had to go to work. Came back and when I click play, it says "You have completed this part of the game. Please create a new profile to play again?? I paid 13.99 (9.99) since a member for a coll. edition and can not play anymore?? What is up with this? I am at the castle and turning to crystal and found out who the bad guy is and now...nothing??? I am finished??? HELP!

posted in Divine Academy on Sep 8, 15 12:19 PM
So are you guys saying that all teh money & time spent is now Null?? I have bought a lot and been sitting here for like a month?? I thought BF said that we had to wait for the next upgrade from designers?? If I am having to start over, which is what it sounds like you guys are saying, then I want a full refund for all I bought?! I had this problem with the Archie game and just gave up, got refunded and uninstalled!

posted in Divine Academy on Sep 8, 15 12:15 PM
so still no answers about moving to next level or quest?? Did anyone answer you guys when you inquired??

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Sunnyville on Aug 30, 15 5:15 PM
same here! Windows 98 or later?? I have 8.1!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator