Posts created by AnnaDownes01

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 2:54 PM
some of the posts on this forum, especially today, have had me in tears of sorrow, tears of laughter and, at times, tears of relief, when some has turned up again after a long absence.

I have made lifelong friends here, some casual friends and some acquaintances. It has been a truly amazing journey, with ups and downs, but I am glad that I found the forum and made the journey with so many people.

I will miss this forum and it will leave a hole in my life.

Good luck to everyone and good gaming

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 2:46 PM
Also ApolloGold, our dear Robyn, Lizzie K, and others too many to name,

They were my first friends in the game and will never be forgotten.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 2:42 PM
Don't forget to shut the door behind you.

Monday 30/04/18 07:42 a.m. in North West Tasmania, Australia

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 12:34 AM
mdpetdoc wrote:
EvaAlberta wrote:Moderators: So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
(one of my favorite reads)

I've been searching for this thread with no success. Would someone please provide a link?

Hi Bonnie,

I don't think it was ever a thread. Just a reference to Douglas Adams's final book in the
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Series.

It ended, if I remember correctly, with the final book being titled. "So Long and Thanks for All the Fish" The saying was said as the dolphins left earth after telling us that the meaning of life was 42 Very appropriate for this thread I thought.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 18 8:12 PM
That song brings back memories. I am paying for those "Seasons in the Sun" with Skin Cancers. What we didn't know about the Sun in the 50s & 60s when we used coconut oil and olive oil to help us tan. We were cooking ourselves.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 18 8:08 PM
How can we forget DuncanOne4All and his brilliant Thank You Thread. He has not been online for so long and I have not heard from him in over a year. Hope he is all right.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 18 8:06 PM
To EvaAlberta,

I agree with "So long and thanks for all the fish" and I have certainly been a few of them over the years.

Some of the newer moderators, I will miss, for they have shown a caring side, others not at all.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 18 12:02 AM
I like all of those must remember them.

Good one Scott.

Have B.E.E.R in fridge. Also W.I.N.E. and Bonnie's K.I.T.T.E.N.S, although it is a fully adult one.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 18 11:58 PM
FreakieFaerie wrote:Sorry for the long post but I had alot to say A year is like a lifetime
And now I am ccrying like a little baby.

I am now crying after reading your previous post. I am so glad you found this forum and the great friends that are here.

I truly believe that I was meant to read the email that I received about this game, rather than just send it straight to deleted. I had just retired 3 months before, move to another state, where I only knew two people and was on the verge of Chronic Fatigue. This game and the friends I made kept me going.

To have friends all over the world has made a great difference to my life, how much more so must it mean to those who are shut-ins, suffering terminal illness, and just feeling down right rotten about life.

I will miss this forum more than words can say, but at least I can still chat with many of my friends elsewhere.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 27, 18 11:49 PM
Thank you bfgArinelle,

This is the first time I have ever been able to find Pink Rolls Royce's site.

This must have taken some time for you to compile all the help threads together

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 18 2:51 PM
I have also deleted all my pms and my address book. It may already be too late, but I did it anyway

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 18 2:47 PM
So many people that have disappeared from the forum and game over the years for one reason or another.

Apollogold, Cynthemoler, Drew, Moler's Man, The Doctor, Paz, Snoozle, D@nger, Valdy, LizzieK and her beautiful drawings using emojis, IKacey, Kharlie, Pamkatz, just to name a few. So many more whose names escape my memory, but they are all there on the first few pages of the forums.

My friends, RosieB, Kashmatash,Charlieisr, White Butterfly54, Mad, Nena, mdpetdoc, SusieBaker, Susie, Suenamie, GulfCoast Cookie, Fuzzy, Sadie,AussieGirl1, Aussie_Dot, some who are still with me from those early days,some are my newer friends and those whose forum names I have never known.

Edited to Add, there are many more that I don't have space to name.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 18 4:06 PM
Hey Gandalf,

Don't forget that if you are trying to send an email address it will not work unless you type out the word at and dot. in the appropriate places.

ANZACS rule

Missed that bfgMurrumbidgee had already mentioned that. Certain words can also cause a problem

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 18 5:14 PM
Hey Gandalf,

I am sitting here watching the Anzac Day Marches around the country. The Maori Choir was at the Dawn Service in Martin Place. Was lucky enough to be at that service in 2013, a was actually able to sit in the closed off section nearest the cenotaph. My son and grandson were working for the organisers at the time and were granted permission for us to sit there. They did not ask for it, it was offered to us.

Will spend the day watching the telecasts of the various services. I really miss the March in Sydney.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 18 1:12 AM
So Gandalf, will we see you there?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 18 2:21 AM
KitChaos and Sadie 700 were the authors of some of the stories you speak of. If you do an advanced forum search, you may be able to find them or someone else may swim by with the link for you

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 18 2:18 AM
Hi Valdy,

Long time no hear. Glad to see you are still playing.

The mods have posted in one of the other threads here that we will still be able to contact Customer Support if we have a problem with any game, including this one. Unfortunately there is a lot of bad weather in the forum tonight and it is to hard to negotiate the waves.

Once the storms have abated in the morning we should be able to find the relevant posts.

Trixie Belle

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 1:42 AM
I agree with Gohill's post. Our current bunch of mods have shown much sympathy towards over last year, especially since we lost Robyn, our chronicler,

They worked hard to get her memorial in the game and I will miss fun comments that some of them have made. They seem to enjoy the special room and Auntie Roo has their Huggie Jackets ready for them.

I hope they will come and visit if it is allowed and join in the fun.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 3:16 PM
Hi KatieK,

Please keep Myrtle, Trixie Belle, Cattiepuss, not sure if you are on Silky

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 3:14 PM
I agree that it is fitting that we remember Trina, She was part of the developer's team, which has brought us the great artwork and given us so many friends.

We many groan about her quests but she is very a part of the game and will be for as long as the game exists.

Thanks to HennyMarie for bringing this to our attention.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator