Posts created by pallas74

posted in WMS Slots: Quest for the Fountain on Nov 28, 15 5:00 AM
How am I supposed to play this? I select the denimination, it goes back to main screen then I hit spin and then the 'select denomination 'screen appears again.

posted in Fantasy Mosaics 3 on Jul 14, 14 8:15 PM
Everytime I play this game, it never remembers what level I have achieved and resets to the beginning once I reopen it. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game but doesnt make any difference. I clost the game by going to the main menu, then selecting exit. Getting very frustrating playing the same levels over and over again

posted in Rise of Dynasty on Jul 9, 14 5:12 AM
I have tried a number of times and I cannot install this game. It just hangs when it says it is verifying.

posted in All My Gods on Feb 27, 12 3:52 AM
I have tried to download this game but it doesn't work. It doesn't even allow me to download it. I get two different messages -

C:\Users\user\Downloads\all-my-gods_s1_l1_gF7005T1L1_d1651300820.exe could not be saved, because the source file could not be read.

Try again later, or contact the server administrator.

And I also got this-

The installer you are trying to use is corrupted or incomplete. This could be the result of a damaged disk, a failed download or a virus.

You may want to contact the author of this installer to obtain a new copy.

It may be possible to skip this check using the /NCRC command line switch.
(NOT RECOMMENDED)

What does all that mean?????

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator