Posts created by KatyKackle

posted in Criminal Investigation Agents: Petrodollars on Oct 23, 14 8:53 AM
So far I've made it through but am stuck on finding the address in London using the map and cell phone towers. I don't understand what it is I need to do. Whatever I'm doing I keep getting the red x's which means I have to start over again looking. Is there an easy answer? Otherwise, I'll have to delete the game and suffer the cost of a game I can't play.

posted in Mysteries and Nightmares: Morgiana on Jul 22, 14 7:40 PM
uninstalled this game and started over and still have problems. I'm just sad that I bought the game and can't seem to finish it. Thanks for all the help offered.

posted in Mysteries and Nightmares: Morgiana on Jul 22, 14 11:24 AM
I'm a greenhorn at backing up files or saving a game to desktop. How do I do that?

posted in Mysteries and Nightmares: Morgiana on Jul 22, 14 11:18 AM
HELP!!! I'm stuck trying to get past the well. Find no saw or lever to lift the column. Where did I mess up?

posted in Mysteries and Nightmares: Morgiana on Jul 22, 14 8:56 AM
I don't know where to find the saw, and the powder to lift the column. I have the lantern, but can't get to the fireflies. Where did I miss all this stuff? So far I've enjoyed the game but this sort of make me want to throw in the towel and I already bought the game. Why no walkthrough?

posted in Fright Collector's Edition on Jul 7, 14 12:13 PM
I'm having trouble cleaning the stones on the wall. Everything was going fine until then. How do I move on in this game?

posted in The Others on Mar 20, 14 4:03 PM
Thanks, I was stuck with making the key too. Now I can continue with the game.

posted in Alex Hunter: Lord of the Mind on Feb 25, 14 8:03 AM
[b] I can't figure out the chalking drawing in the observatory on the blackboard.
Is there an easy solution to this? I'm hung up on that part only. So far I like the game if I could only continue forward. Help!

Am trying to remove the curse at the door in the library. I've got the necklace, but when I try to use it, nothing happens. And the horseshoe key doesn't work either. I'm using the walkthrough, and following the directions, but I must be missing something. HELP........Katy

posted in Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove on Nov 25, 12 2:04 PM
Thank you gingergal your answer to the puzzle worked and I can now go forward.

Katy

posted in Titanic's Keys to the Past on Jul 20, 12 12:40 PM
I just finished playing this game. I've played better, but had no problem getting to the other parts of the game. I just kept picking away and finally got the job done.
I rather enjoyed it. Katy

posted in Special Enquiry Detail: Engaged to Kill on Apr 11, 12 5:18 PM
This was the best game I'v played in a long time. Just finished it. Am hoping that another one will be coming out soon. And to those having trouble with the combination to the safe:20 counter clock wise, 26 clock wise, 16 counter clock wise, 33 clock wise, and 35 counter clock wise, Good luck.

posted in Entwined: Strings of Deception on Mar 16, 12 12:31 PM
I thought I was doing pretty good with the game, but when I had to leave it for a bit, when I came back to it, I couldn't pick up where I left off. It keeps going back to the very beginning where I have to enter my name and start over. That's a bunch of balogna. I paid for the game, I shouldn't have to keep beginning it all over. HELP, Katykackle

posted in Around the World in Eighty Days: The Challenge on Sep 5, 11 10:08 AM
I know it's in Oct. but can't remember the date....help please....is there someone who has a better memory than I?...........................Katy

posted in Jade Rousseau - The Fall of Sant' Antonio on Aug 5, 11 6:29 AM
[b][i]I've put the bridge together, but am at a door, found a key, but can't seem to advance beyond that. So far, I've enjoyed the game, but how do I get that lousy door open? HELP!!!!

I see that Im among the many who can't find that 3rd disc. Shame on you...can't finish the game.

I finished the games but am doing the last one and am to the end but can't find the 3rd disc. I have 2 but where in the world is the 3rd one. I've looked everywhere.
HELP!

I downloaded the game, was ready to play and was notified about some debugging stuff. I sure hope that I get to play this game...and that I didn't waste $13.99 on the purchase of it. That would really sour me on BF. I've liked all the games I've bought, but this one made me a little angry. Please help. Katy

Holy smokes! I hate hanging on like this just to find that it's the end of the game. Boo hiss on you. Just make sure the rest of this comes out before I forget where the first one ENDED. Other than this ending, I liked the game.
Katy

posted in Elf Bowling: Hawaiian Vacation on Mar 13, 11 2:34 PM
After having to start the game twice becuase of no way to save a game, I restarted again for the 3rd time and stuck with it until the end. It's a fun game except for the "no save" for it. I really enjoyed playing this one. Thanks again..

Katy......

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator