Posts created by Protea

posted in Westward on Oct 1, 10 4:40 AM
You have to build a saloon as soon as it is unlocked...then on bottom right of page (sorry can't remember, long time since I played) there you will find something to click on to buy a sheriff (you choose which one) and deputies, once you have got them, then find out where the drunk is and drag a deputy to him and he will bring the drunk back to jail.....hope this helps you

posted in Escape Whisper Valley on Jul 3, 10 3:28 AM
Another topping great game from the world of the spinning top ....yes it is a straight H O G but I still enjoy them.

We must also realize there are always new gamers who have absolutely no idea what a Hidden Object Game is and this is why developers like this must still bring out a good one.

posted in Flux Family Secrets - The Rabbit Hole on Jul 3, 10 2:47 AM
After finishing the "one hour" went to purchase the game and it downloaded the game from the beginning.....still a lot of screen changing went on.......it actually ends up playing in a wide screen with a black band top and bottom of my screen, I have the normal 19inch flat monitor, this is the first game that this has happened for me.

A thought......as a lot of people have wide monitors and loads of us are still on "old type"...I wonder if there is not a way for BF or developers to put in a choice of download ie:.......wide screen or normal, it would certainly help fishes with a lot of issues.

Apart from all the resolution changes, the game is working perfectly

posted in Flux Family Secrets - The Rabbit Hole on Jul 2, 10 2:41 PM
Been off for more than an hour, just went back into game, no problems playing, I think it is a slight glitch to do with screen resolutions as it was not on my normal but has settled now and I am playing. There is no virus in this game.

eta.....I am playing on the one hour download, so I hope when I purchase it all will still be fine.

posted in Flux Family Secrets - The Rabbit Hole on Jul 2, 10 12:05 PM
Okay, after posting above post, went to close off and guess what, up comes the game, problem is I could not turn it off, task manager would not even highlight it to turn off so I managed to put my name in and started to play, then I got to the exit and came out. Will go in one hour as I have a TV program to watch and then I will see what has happened.

posted in Flux Family Secrets - The Rabbit Hole on Jul 2, 10 12:00 PM
I have AVG, the one hour downloaded okay, I have auto screen resolution, which changes for games when necessary, for this game however, it go to very small and then where I have to put my player name in....game disappears again and goes back to normal screen....off and on and so on.

On holding my mouse over the game icon in task bar, it just shows a pale brown box with shadows on.....it is not my graphics card, I have just installed a new 1GB.

posted in Agatha Christie: 4:50 from Paddington on Jun 17, 10 6:51 AM
Downloading it now......yes and Cherbs train is a great choo choo

posted in Deep Blue Sea 2 on Jun 7, 10 3:40 AM
Deep Blue Sea is one of my nightly relax games......so I purchased the DBS 2 and thought "wow"......now my "wow" has turned into a "oh no".

I love the rotation and H O G's new types of power ups etc.....what I HATE is the new board, in comparing it to the old one, I wish they could have kept it, the new one has very small working squares and due to all the color's, it is very difficult for me to relax with this game, so I will continue with the original for late at night.

posted in 3 Stars of Destiny on May 18, 10 1:03 PM
Hi Cooke and welcome to the pond, if you look at the top of the page, there is an All Games Forum, you can go there to find things in any game, I just went the and found your game and here is a link to a walk through

Check this link:
http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/5762/3-stars-of-destiny-strategy-guide/index.html

Hope it helps you

posted in Hidden Wonders of the Depths on Mar 31, 10 3:36 AM
Welcome to the "pond" ahutch

I play this game over and over, but cannot remember what 25/3 looks like, I kinda don't take note of the levels...just play......if you can PM me to describe the exact level and problem, I can help you out.

Grannylover.....have PM'd you

posted in Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret on Feb 20, 10 6:31 AM
Welcome Willie, whether you are "wet" or "free", it is so nice to see (oh that rhymes..lol) a developer coming into the pond and asking fishes about a game.

I am only doing a download now, the graphics look great and after all the comments on the plus side, I thought I better give it a try...thank you

posted in Paradise Quest on Feb 3, 10 3:03 AM
I love Match 3 games........but this one I absolutely adore, it is great to have some interaction going on.

So I really appreciate what the developers have done with this game

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: American Pie on Jan 20, 10 3:04 AM
Welcome to the pond ange.....after completing each level go to the store, it will show you what you need to up grade for next level, machine will then be there. You either have to get enough money to buy that machine or use it and save for the upgrade price. Don't forget that there are items you also need to get via the helicopter or plane to complete some of your cakes etc with.

posted in Fishdom: Frosty Splash on Nov 28, 09 3:44 AM
I love any "Fishdom" game as the graphics are always perfect.....my only beef about Spooky and Frosty is the limited area for placing your ornaments, they end up so crowded you cannot see most of them also the smaller M3 tile area, in the original Fishdom there was plenty of space....the ornaments are really beautiful. But I still give it full approval

posted in Fishdom: Frosty Splash on Nov 28, 09 3:36 AM
I love any "fishdom"....I do like the graphics in this one and the M3 blocks seem a lot smaller, I use these games to drone me off into sleep mode to get to bed. One thing I don't like, with spooky and this one is that the area to put all your ornament in is way too small.

posted in Fantastic Farm on Nov 28, 09 3:29 AM
Thanks patnsky for info on the "modes"....It looks a good game but I can't handle these dash type games...twizzels my head in lol....

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Oct 30, 09 12:20 PM
Hi friendwa...welcome

I found all my stones....go check out the walk through, there is a list of where they all are if you have missed one.

There is also an update for this game, not that I am going to as I think you have to down load the whole game over again

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Oct 21, 09 2:49 PM
Euphrates...you wanna be kidnapped till it's released or something you know we all can't wait letting us have a teasing glimpse just might cause someone to explode

Ahh...only joking, thank you and yes we all are waiting patiently for the arrival

posted in Remedy on Aug 12, 09 3:03 PM
Yep...sooooo many have oil cans.....toilet plungers too

posted in Faerie Solitaire on Jun 11, 09 9:51 AM
My baby dragon is nearly hatched

Brian it is a good game...graphics are good...just do not know as yet final out come of the hatched animals...if there is a purpose for them....virtual pets maybe!!!....have them on your desktop...feed them, play with them...just a thought.

Thank you once again....keep them coming on that type of context...maybe add it as an up-date later...you never know..

Do I make sense here, or am I rambling again

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator