Posts created by jodybird

posted in Doors of the Mind: Inner Mysteries on Jul 25, 11 10:56 PM
I liked the idea of the game, and enjoyed the music, but was disappointed that it was so short. I wish it ahd been longer and more difficult. O well.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Jul 10, 11 6:32 PM
Refer to the walkthrough, it was very helpful, but you cannot leave out any small detail. It is worth it though, good game! Try to go to the area where the scorpions are, but you need a broom.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Jul 9, 11 9:56 PM
I had been doing ok and needed to refer to the walkthrough because after going to lillians room and doing all appropriate steps, I went out of elevator and returned to farm to have no clues or sparkle areas. I cannot open the basement door because I don't have everything needed to dissolve the lock. i don't know why I cannot see anything to search for. Something is missing. I was doing ok until I backed out of elevator. Also I cannot find any grain to feed the bird. I thought it would be in tools because I found it in one hidden object area, but it didn't stay . HELP!
Never mind I found what I was missing, and then the game progressed.

posted in The Fall Trilogy Chapter 3: Revelation on Jul 3, 11 7:56 PM
I was very disappointed in the breifness of this game. I saw it and thought I'd try it even though I hadn'y done chapters 1+2, but I will not be purchasing them. It was way to easy for me.! And I'm new at gaming. What a dissapointment.

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Jun 12, 11 9:22 PM
I found the timing very frustrating! I had to go back to Prague level several times, and I agree that the dark quality was also frustrating. I finally gave up on this game after doing it on a real train trip of 11 hrs, and then got sick. Today I still tink it was the motion and the sound of the game that did me in.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator