Posts created by dicece

posted in Wedding Salon 2 on Feb 15, 17 12:12 PM
Game crashes in every 6 minutes..really wanted to buy this one but i won't until you fix the problem,windows 10...

That's great, nice game,thank you Nagster!

thanks a lot,unicorn68..

there is a hidden mini game in latest delicious games,i've looked everywhere in the game but can't find it..anyone?

posted in Island Tribe 5 on Dec 15, 13 2:39 AM
i am a huge fan of this game,i have all 4 of them..could you please tell me why there isn't a mac version? and please be quick.. ((

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Oct 14, 13 11:09 PM
hi everybody,i really need your help..i am at level 26 now,and there's no more quests since level 23..last one was to upgrade ledger to gold..what's going on? is there anybody else have the same problem?how can i solve this...help please...i can't start over from here again,i'm sure..waiting for suggestions,and thanks already..

posted in Go-Go Gourmet: Chef of the Year on Mar 29, 12 3:23 PM
that's right..we definetly looking forward for the third one..hear us..it's a great game..please make the third...!!!

posted in 2 Tasty Too on Mar 29, 12 3:14 PM
to elsa..same thing happens to me too..when i put the ready ingrediants to food processor or whisk,they just disappear..i ve finished the game as expert but,it was a nightmare..i always had to restart the level when this happens,and i hate it..it is such a nice game,i dont know why this is..also the controlling should be much better..the arrow goes where ever it wants..

posted in Scrapbook Paige on Mar 28, 12 2:12 PM
game frozen when i complete the first three sections,done button just dont work..i reinstall the game two times but nothing changes..starting to regret for purchasing this one..so i ve paid for nothing..please help..

posted in Island Tribe 2 on Sep 14, 11 4:20 PM
I just love the both two games..best in tm+s games..and please make the third one..thanks a lot..

posted in Youda Farmer 2: Save the Village on Jun 13, 11 1:23 PM
i've downloaded this game only 10 days ago..and i have the same problem with everybody else on level 41..there's only one truck at the beginning,and not anymore...if you think the problem is fixed,well..it's not..it's really annoying to build the same gadget on and on..and still stuck in the level..please do something about it..i really regret to buy this one..it's not fun anymore.. (((((

posted in Youda Farmer 2: Save the Village on Jun 13, 11 1:15 PM
Youda_Developer wrote:Dear Youda Farmer 2 players,

here's some help with level 41 (4th minigame)

The trucks that appear are trying to deliver cement to the construction sites. The unloading of the cementmills however takes time.
When the trucks are unloading you can fly above the trucks (the up/down switch on the left of the rudder set to "up")
and pick up the cement mills by pressing the red button on the right.

Next you need to drop the cement mills on the construction sites. set the up/down switch to "down",
and press the red button to drop the cement mill.

Hope this helps, good luck!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator