Posts created by gram43

posted in Christmas Eve: Midnight's Call Collector's Edition on Dec 13, 14 7:26 AM
Oh thank you, thank you, thank you Valdy......I owe my sanity to you. Tried putting balloon over crystal but was putting above. After over an hour I said s..... it and went to bed.....that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.....I was tired....lol.

posted in Christmas Eve: Midnight's Call Collector's Edition on Dec 12, 14 7:44 PM
Chap. 3 the Flying Basket, during HOP game push 3rd red button makes green crystal create steam. However, nothing else happens and can't finish HOP...what am I doing wrong.

posted in Fear for Sale: The 13 Keys Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 14 5:40 PM
Liked the game until I had problems with the bonus game and the occult book and keys combining. After spending day on and off trying to figure it out I finally checked forum and realized it was a glitz in the game. I hope they get it fixed soon, it's very frustrating.

posted in Fear for Sale: The 13 Keys Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 14 5:20 PM
I'm having trouble with the raven's eye too. It's very frustrating. Has anyone had any luck correcting it?

posted in Red Crow Mysteries: Legion on Nov 13, 11 9:04 PM
I thought this game was terrible. It was saying combine bullet and drawer hint but they don't combine nor is it listed in the walkthrough to combine. I checked to see about the numbers on the drawer hint and the walkthrough gave me the solution but didn't explain how these numbers were decided and it didn't make sense......I'm glad I always try it first because after 30 minutes I accomplished nothing.......have deleted it.

posted in The Fool on Oct 6, 11 7:36 PM
I've just started this game but I'm sure I'll buy it. I have found it challenging but more than anything the humor. It's not dark and ghoulish but still a mystery. Can't wait to see the dragon........

posted in Love Story: The Beach Cottage on Oct 6, 11 6:37 PM
After the trial I did buy the game and really enjoyed it. However, my only complaint is that it's too short. Don't know if that's good or bad since some games are too long...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator