Posts created by JayYel

posted in Shiver: The Lily's Requiem Collector's Edition on Feb 25, 15 1:37 PM
Obviously no one is paying much attention to the TECH ISSUES forum!

I am posting again because I just played through The Lily's Requiem AGAIN, got to the Bonus Game AGAIN, was playing away, and then I had to do something else and exited. When I went back and started up, the SAME THING had happened, namely, I lost all progress in both the main game and the Bonus Game. This is too stupid! I am not playing this game again! Why is progress not being saved when one exits the Bonus Game?

Really lousy way to end things.

I am playing on a Lenovo ThinkPad T400 running Windows 7.

posted in Shiver: The Lily's Requiem Collector's Edition on Feb 23, 15 6:20 PM
This is about the post just previous.

Hello,
Last time I started up, I clicked Play accidentally instead of Bonus Game. (I've already completed the game). I didn't change my player name, but the game started at the beginning. I exited, then tried to go to Bonus Game, and it starts at the beginning. I don't have my furnishings in my house, or my fish. Is there anything I can do to restore what was there before I made the mistake, or am I just out of luck?

I am running the game under Windows 7 on a Lenovo ThinkPad T400.

posted in Shiver: The Lily's Requiem Collector's Edition on Feb 21, 15 1:30 PM
Hello,
Last time I started up, I clicked Play accidentally instead of Bonus Game. (I've already completed the game). I didn't change my player name, but the game started at the beginning. I exited, then tried to go to Bonus Game, and it starts at the beginning. I don't have my furnishings in my house, or my fish. Is there anything I can do to restore what was there before I made the mistake, or am I just out of luck?

I am running the game under Windows 7 on a Lenovo ThinkPad T400.

posted in Shiver: The Lily's Requiem Collector's Edition on Feb 21, 15 1:05 PM
Is there any solution to this? I don't want to start over again.

Lenovo ThinkPad T400 running Windows 7.

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® on Jun 14, 11 1:08 PM
Thank you!

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® on Jun 14, 11 9:41 AM
I can't solve the Librarian's Eye puzzle, and I don't seem to have the option to skip the puzzle. I also don't seem to have the ? icon in the upper right for explanation. The hints from Franklin are about the red books, but I already have all 4 books. Where can I find the hints I need to solve the eye puzzle?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator