Posts created by woodythepecker

posted in Jar of Marbles II: Journey to the West on Aug 28, 12 3:15 PM
Is this the right place for this? I didn't see a thread marked "comments"

[Post New]by woodythepecker on Aug 28, 12 6:19 AM
Gee, a timed marble game. That would explain the multitude of posts in this forum that are just gushing with praise and kudos.

A timed marble game . . . really???

posted in Jar of Marbles II: Journey to the West on Aug 28, 12 3:14 PM
I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this or not. I really didn't understand where the moderator said to move it to.

[Post New]by woodythepecker on Aug 28, 12 6:19 AM
Gee, a timed marble game. That would explain the multitude of posts in this forum that are just gushing with praise and kudos.

posted in Jar of Marbles II: Journey to the West on Aug 28, 12 6:19 AM

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Book of Oracles on Jun 30, 12 5:34 PM
bobrien45 wrote:Same problem here with game not fitting on screen. There's a black border on the right and game off screen on left. Has anyone found the solution yet???

I have the same problem. Still waiting on a fix. How about it Big Fishie? Are you working feverishly on a patch or something for this?
woody

posted in Infected: The Twin Vaccine Collector's Edition on Jun 24, 12 4:07 AM
Playing games about dead babies ain't my shot. I play games to escape all of the terrible news events broadcast 24/7's. ( I refer to them as dead baby stories!) And also, junk-pile HOG's bore me to no end. I'll pass.
woody

posted in Time Chronicles: The Missing Mona Lisa on Jun 3, 12 2:11 AM
...>>..>>>>>>..>>>TIMED?
mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Doesn't sound like this one is for me. I'm fried to a crisp on junk pile HOG's. Although the graphics do appeal to me.

I did enjoy "Dark Alleys" tremendously because it's not really a HOG so if anyone knows of similar games send me a PM.
thank you,
woody

posted in Inspector Magnusson: Murder on the Titanic on May 15, 12 8:19 AM
shadowfax44 wrote:
nwr1948x wrote:Sorry...............I know it's not constructive,but.....................
Thank you for saying so, in plain terms, I was wondering if it was just me.

...............................DITTO
woody

posted in Entwined: Strings of Deception on Mar 11, 12 1:16 PM
Shadow and mhatfie. Thanks for the birthday wishes! Man! I wish I'd have known I was gonna' live this long!! I would have made lot better plans!!

I'm glad you both are enjoying the game, have fun!!
woody

posted in The Secret Order: New Horizon on Dec 17, 11 8:41 PM
I can't see the very bottom row of H0 items I need to locate. I like the game, the little bit I played seemed fun but I don't make adjustments to my monitor resolution to rectify problems with a game. The game needs to make the adjustments or I don't buy it.

You wouldn't buy a new car at full price with a big dent in it. Why would I buy a PC game with a technical "dent" in it? (More than one if I'm reading the posts correctly.

Bottom line, make a patch for it or it's a no-sale around my parts!
woody

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows on Nov 18, 11 4:09 AM
(not removed by moderator)

posted in Mysteryville 2 on Nov 1, 11 1:49 AM
I would prefer BFG to put a notice up stating "Okay so maybe we can't give you a new game every day. Today we struck out! That would be better than digging up the corpse of a mediocre,dated game and trying to breathe life back into its decrepit being. Return it to the tombs already!!!
woody

posted in Mysteryville 2 on Nov 1, 11 1:33 AM
kitkat725[b wrote:]Just when i didn't think you were going to let us Fishies down again, you've stooped even lower[/b].Came off of a lame "sales" weekend and this is all you have left?

You're new around here and you really should give BFG a chance to prove themselves. Believe me, they can stoop a lot lower than this . . . and have . . . numerous times!!
woody

posted in Juliette's Fashion Empire on Oct 12, 11 1:04 AM
no comment.
woody

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator