Posts created by DeeDeeH

posted in My Tribe on Oct 28, 13 8:28 AM
I have been playing for awhile, been to hundreds of islands, have had to move to a new island every day for a while now; they added a new twist to the game when they started adding babies to my tribe out of the blue. My oldest player, just turned 5000 years old, and I now have 165 islanders---they use up all the resources on an island in 24 hours and I do most of the building for them---except for the ship and the monuments---they now need 7 garden plots to feed them all and all the houses I can fit onto the largest islands I can find. Then, I plant all the trees I can, onto the beach, so when the trees are gone from the grass there are more to harvest---and believe me they need them!!! Anyway, I tried to get on last night and I can't, I guess I've taken this tribe as far as they will let me---I feel really sad; I've been taking care of them for so long with very few losses, I'm so proud of them. I will really miss them all.

posted in My Tribe on Jun 16, 11 9:39 AM
I start up the game My Tribe and when i go to change user a error message pops up and it closes the game can anyone tell me how to fix this?

posted in My Tribe on Jun 16, 11 9:36 AM
I start up the game My Tribe and when i go to change user a error message pops up and it closes the game can anyone tell me how to fix this?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator