Posts created by Balthus

posted in The Adventures of Perseus on Apr 15, 14 6:57 AM
Hello all gamers,can't move from chapter 3 level 9.Keep trying but no good.What
can i do ?

posted in The Adventures of Perseus on Apr 12, 14 4:40 PM
Hi all you gamers.I have finished level 9 chap 3 but I can't move on .I must miss the
point of the game as all the spaces are filled but I keep having to replay it .I'm stuck!

posted in Paradise on Oct 4, 13 11:29 AM
Click and drag on the stick to get the almonds down but it doesn't move to either the tree or Ann.So I'm stuck ! Any hints anyone please.Thank you.

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on May 1, 13 11:42 AM
Keep going round in circles trying to find graveyard.Help please .

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Book of Air on Feb 22, 13 7:22 AM
All the blue stones have been printed without cylinders being clicked .Now they are
in inventory and I'm stuck as the stones won't move and I can't get on with game.Anyone help please.

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Aug 16, 12 12:06 PM
Have got the images in the right places but not the symbols and they won't move when i try to correct them,Is there any way to be able to move on as other wise
i can't finish this game?

posted in Infected: The Twin Vaccine Collector's Edition on Jul 1, 12 11:58 AM
Hi ,put 4 coins in machine but crisps won't come out; also where to get extra rung for
the post?

posted in Amerzone: Part 3 on May 14, 12 1:12 PM
Have the same problem but maybe doesn't work on Windows 7.Any
advice on making this truly exceptional game work as I first played it on Windows 98.
Sorry not the answer you wanted Enerald.

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows on May 7, 12 3:37 PM
Need to go back as haven't completed one of the puzzles but is it possible? Have retrieved the scroll from the monkey to draw the bow but it vanished and can't go on or back. What if anything can be done as I hate to miss out on the ending.

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Feb 23, 12 8:13 AM
Where do I start to look for the clues to stick on the Inspectors notice board?

posted in Big City Adventure: London Story on Feb 21, 12 8:21 AM
Have not had any luck with 787 or 724 unlocking padlock Anyone opened it please
let me have correct combination.

posted in Nightmare Realm on Feb 9, 12 8:20 AM
The screen has totally whitened out in the room where I need to charge a battery
but the cursor is going and I can get an image of a landscape with a tower but am
not able to enter the room.Does anyone know whats going on ?

posted in Nightmare Realm on Jan 30, 12 3:29 AM
Have a totally white screen on second visit to ice block room to charge battery and can't go on with game.Help please.

(asterisks cleaned up by Moderator )

Ok.I seem to be able to cross the bridge without finding the boards to repair it .That is all I can do.I can't release the green stone,I have the sap in a bowl but am not able
to use it or release the arrow let alone the bow .I am not able to play this game yet
others have finished it.' Help' is not helping , can anyone out there give me a walkthrough at all just the section on arriving at the Mayan temple and getting free!
PLEASE thank you,

Thanks Eloh7777 but there's no hint as to how to get the green Glyph out of the mouth of the statue and what about the stones in it,I'm still beat !!

Completely stuck.Can't get the arrow and don't know what to do about the
overgrown pool nor the sap from the tree which has to be released or any of the
puzzles . Please help or I won't ever be able to finish this game!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator