Posts created by Runner101

posted in Sylia - Act 1 on Sep 17, 15 5:16 PM
Ok I just can't get Crafted Kryptonite. to drop. I know it's in the Alien Cave, and I'm guessing from the artifact list that it drops after killing a certain group of Bulbas in a certain room. It just doesn't seem to work for me. Can someone please let me know the conditions for the drop. Thank you.

posted in Alpha Kimori Episode Two on Aug 29, 13 5:57 PM
AlphaKimori, How many right answers does it take to get the best reward and what is it?

posted in Deadly Sin on Jun 16, 11 4:31 PM
Hey all.

Trying to kill Vanity 2.0 in hell. I read the Cloud 9 walkthrough, but paralysis doen't seem to work. I do have Lightfury equiped. Any ideas.

Please note, this is the second Vanity fight with the crystal, not the first one when she is fighting on her own.

Thank you.

posted in Deadly Sin on Jun 16, 11 4:25 PM
Hey all,

I'm trying to fight Super Vanity at the end of the game and have an issue. I read in the walkthrougth how your are supposed to be able to paralyze Vanity and the blue crystal, but can't get it to work. I do have Lightfury equiped. Any ideas? Do I have a different version of the game then the Cloud 9 guys walkthrough is made for? Please help. Thank you.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator