Posts created by guruius

posted in Dark Dimensions: Vengeful Beauty on Sep 7, 17 1:51 PM
For the life of me I cannot align the flowers on the subway suitcase
Help

posted in Witches' Legacy: Awakening Darkness on Mar 27, 16 1:00 PM
What is the date on the calendar supposed to be?
Hint is no help.

posted in Hidden Expedition: Dawn of Prosperity on Dec 16, 15 7:34 PM
Please..has anyone finished putting the molecules together? I did Oxygen,now I'm
stuck and the game won't let me quit.!

posted in Hidden Expedition: Dawn of Prosperity on Dec 16, 15 7:18 PM
Is there a Walkthrough? I CANNOT get the molecules together after Oxygen.....
Help.

posted in Lost Lands: The Four Horsemen Collector's Edition on Apr 25, 15 8:11 PM
Thank goodness I'm not the only one that can't get back thru' the portal and no hint to help.

posted in Awakening: The Golden Age Collector's Edition on Nov 8, 14 6:34 PM
While doing the puzzle with the little boy in the cellar in the castle I get through to the boy hiding in the throne room and then I'm thrown back to the cellar and have to repeat the whole thing over and over.
How do I stop this?

for "too much" just put your hand on the mix that's on the scale and the mix disappears.

Where is the pestle???

Where is the pestle???

For some reason I cannot get my Bonus chapter at all.
What do I do? Clicking on the Home page that shows the bonus does not bring it to the screen. Please help...GURUIUS

posted in Inbetween Land on Sep 4, 12 12:33 PM
I seem to be unable to find one of the flasks. No problems to this point. It's the last flask bottom right hand.
Any answers?
Sharron

posted in Secrets of the Past: Mother's Diary on Oct 26, 11 6:56 PM
I second the ques...Any chance of a walkthrough?

Help....I have been trying for 21/2 hours to set the stones and relics at the ruins. my game says the correct way is random!!!!
Does anyone have the correct sequence......PLEASE.

posted in Secrets of the Dark: Temple of Night on Aug 5, 11 2:04 PM
The game is great.
the problem is ME.At one point when in the basement of the hotel and we do a hos
I somehow forgot to take the magnet. Now that I need it in the Museum I don't have it and i can't re-visit the hos .
Do i have to do the game all over again? (no great sacrificebut i was almost done)

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jun 16, 11 8:09 PM
I cannot get the puzzle on the gate door in the garden.I'vetried every trick I can think of.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator