Posts created by phainopatty

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 22, 17 8:13 PM
I downloaded the most recent update, which is so radically different, unlike previous updates. I don't like the new Gummy girl! YUCK! Also lost all those fabulous Sydney factories that have so far fueled my game!

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 4 on Apr 4, 16 2:50 PM
I found the one in the cockpit, but am still missing one!

posted in Clutter II: He Said, She Said on Mar 18, 16 2:16 PM
I think I've figured out the rules for most of the number puzzles, except one. Do you know the one I mean? Help!

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Jul 23, 14 1:24 PM
Same here. I can no longer play this game!

posted in City of Fools on Feb 4, 14 11:04 AM
I want to play the game again, but I start out in the newspaper
office and can't get out.

I need a red crystal eye for one of the dragons to break open the egg, but all of the previous game areas are non-active. All I have is a pitcher, tongs and paint scraper. ?????

posted in Dark Dimensions: Wax Beauty Collector's Edition on Jul 3, 12 12:37 PM
My experience exactly. What is the logic here?

I've completed tending to Mama, and have opened the dumbwaiter, but there is no second battery on the bed by her foot. What now?

posted in Haunted Legends: The Queen of Spades on Oct 28, 11 12:43 PM
I have a Mac and don't have right and left mouse buttons!

posted in Doors of the Mind: Inner Mysteries on Oct 14, 11 10:49 PM
The clock is open to the bunny, but still get the message that the clock needs its hands. We should get our money back when the game malfunctions!

posted in Doors of the Mind: Inner Mysteries on Oct 14, 11 10:45 PM
Yeah, j too

posted in Doors of the Mind: Inner Mysteries on Oct 14, 11 10:44 PM
filo9o5 wrote:j am disappointed because there isn't e replay for my answer. jam like the your's games but j have many problem not only with doors of mind. j have purchased a lot of yours games but a lot of them j don't see. j willn't buy anymore .your product and j wan't back my money.j regret but j have ask helèp many times but j haven't never answer.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 16, 11 10:50 PM
OK, I can get in the judges door now, but now what? I'm still stuck in the house. HELP!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator