Posts created by chowchowbaby

posted in Dark Realm: Queen of Flames Collector's Edition on Oct 10, 14 9:21 AM
Ive gotten to the bonus content, but cannot get past the first hidden object scene. It keeps freezing and will not recover.

posted in The Secret Order: New Horizon on Dec 19, 11 7:30 AM
elmaro wrote:After reading the discussions, I feel like an idiot. I can't get the ice cream out of the refrigerator...can't find a ladle or food to put it on. HELP!

Ladle/spoon next to fridge, hanging on self, grab and place on ice cream tub, got your scoop now, place on clear glass bowl on counter, next to fridge.

I like reading reviews, but rarely comment. This game compels me to tell you that it is fantastic. I've only played the demo so far, and I cannot wait to purchase. Everything that has been posted is pretty much true. This game will not dissapoint.

posted in The Secret Order: New Horizon on Dec 19, 11 7:29 AM
elmaro wrote:After reading the discussions, I feel like an idiot. I can't get the ice cream out of the refrigerator...can't find a ladle or food to put it on. HELP!

Ladle/spoon next to fridge, hanging on self, grab and place on ice cream tub, got your scoop now, place on clear glass bowl on counter, next to fridge.

I like reading reviews, but rarely comment. This game compels me to tell you that it is fantastic. I've only played the demo so far, and I cannot wait to purchase. Everything that has been posted is pretty much true. This game will not dissapoint.

posted in Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings on Dec 4, 11 11:57 PM
Thats it? boy, that was short. I had assumed that with all the paintings there, that more was to be explored. Too bad, as I was enjoying it until the abrupt ending.

posted in Tales From The Dragon Mountain: The Strix on Jul 20, 11 11:19 AM
I know itsa bit late,but you have to get the teacup in grandmothers room,then go back to the kitchen,merge teapot/teacup,give to gnome.

posted in Fiction Fixers - Adventures in Wonderland on Jul 17, 11 9:59 PM
Sweet little game. I was happy to get it at the DD, only because it was a little over two hours to complete.

posted in Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend on Jun 17, 11 9:39 AM
The grahics were nice, locating items involving, and then "BAM". the sudden ending. The map was left wide open, leading one to believe there is alot to solve. Instead there were only 4 locations. Thats it. And a "continue". I wish I came here first, read the comments, then my money wouldn't have been wasted. I would have waited. Thank goodness I didn't purchase the collectors edition. I would've been super pissed.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator