Posts created by karen8329

posted in Settlers of the West on Oct 26, 13 10:21 AM
I got the same thing. What is diamond?

posted in TV Farm 2 on May 5, 13 4:07 PM
Any have any advice on Level 11 I can't seem to get it

posted in Snow Globe: Farm World on Apr 24, 13 4:11 PM
I can't seem to get gold on this level

posted in A Gnome's Home: The Great Crystal Crusade on Jul 12, 12 4:49 PM
I didn't buy any extra people. I sent men to clear the roadways and had the rest picking berries. I got the food factories working first. then sent workers to clear the way to the wood factories got all 3 up and running before upgrading. As I had enough wood I upgraded the food factories having 2 workers at each factory and whenever possible froze time.. I had 1 worker at 2 wood factories and 2 workers at the third. As I had enough berries I would upgrade firing the worker at the factory at the wood factory to upgrade it.

posted in A Gnome's Home: The Great Crystal Crusade on Jul 11, 12 4:13 PM
Any help? Cant seem to get gold...

posted in Build-a-lot: Fairy Tales on Jun 15, 12 3:32 PM
Thanks got it!

posted in Build-a-lot: Fairy Tales on Jun 12, 12 5:35 PM
I can't seem to get 25 in gold. Can anyone help?

posted in All My Gods on Mar 2, 12 12:43 PM
How do I get the soldier out of the lava?

posted in Fate of the Pharaoh on Aug 28, 11 1:19 PM
I started by building a farm next to the well and then the quarry right outside. I then upgraded the quarry and got rid of all the obstacles except the snake and built houses. upgraded them only to 2 stars each. I only kept 700 materials at a time. sometimes only making 300 if I needed it for repairs. then got rid of the snake. Hope this helps a bit

posted in The Timebuilders: Caveman's Prophecy on Jun 23, 11 6:59 PM
Elive wrote:
obsgirl wrote:Ok, I am going to try to post this so it is understandable, please forgive me if you get lost.
Bigjaw > gotcha (all that it will give)>bridge>bigjaw>bigjaw (right behind the one in front of the bridge)>gotcha (on the right which gives 2000 steaks)>mammouth>gotcha (on the left of the one that gave you all the steaks)>alligator>gotcha (behind alligator)>bridge all the way in the back>bigjaw on the bottom of the two that are there>gotcha (which will give you 4000 steaks)>go back to the bigjaw by the vacant lot and you should be able to build a villa ... whooo.. it has taken me an hour to figure that little combo out.

OK Im an idiot x2 !!! Ive only got far as I highlighted -- The 2 bigjaws one need 50 steaks and the other one need 25 but I only have 50 which I gave it to the first one.

I'm having the same problem. I'm confused. How anyone gets to the other gotcha and I've done it a few times.

posted in The Timebuilders: Caveman's Prophecy on Jun 18, 11 8:28 AM
I built a market and a quarry as well as opening two of the ports. Left the third lot open for eggs and always kept at least 2000 stones on hand. I also bought mounts to be able to make more stones.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator