Posts created by Sandisam

posted in Dark City: London Collector's Edition on Dec 2, 17 10:00 AM
Same problem as DebbieAnnie. blinking after maze game. Windows 10.

posted in Dark City: London Collector's Edition on Dec 2, 17 9:57 AM
Same problem, same circumstances.

Having same problem with the pipe.

posted in Lost Lands: The Wanderer Collector's Edition on Nov 10, 16 9:45 AM
I am having the same problem as poetforhim is having. I placed a planet, but there is still one more planet. My hint button does not work. I don't know where to find the last planet. The map shows no other places to go. Using Windows 7

posted in Black Swan on May 3, 16 1:42 PM
I am having a problem with this HO. I found the note with the combo for the locked case but I can't figure out how to use the numbers. When I back out of the locked case I have a hat pin to use, but can't figure out how to use it and I can't find any other items. The hint doesn't work and I can't finish this HO.

posted in Phantasmat: Town of Lost Hope Collector's Edition on Apr 9, 16 8:14 AM
Thanks, carolpin.

posted in Phantasmat: Town of Lost Hope Collector's Edition on Apr 7, 16 11:51 AM
I've played all of the Phantasmat games and have yet to figure out the souvenirs. When I played the demo I looked at the guide and saw where the souvenir (jacket) was and when I was in that room it was not there. What is the secret to these souvenirs?

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Gem Fury Collector's Edition on Dec 12, 15 12:35 PM
I only have 1/2 miner's buttons. I got the one from the flashlight and I thought I got the one from the reel. However, I am still showing 1/2. My Hint button doesn't work and I can't seem to go any further.

I am really disappointed in this game as I have had the same multiple freezing problem, too. I don't want to have to play this all over again.

posted in Mystery Tales: Alaskan Wild Collector's Edition on Aug 31, 15 9:25 AM
I have just shot the ice from the cable car and I am stuck there. The hint sends me to the cable car shack to place the second button, but I don't have the second button. When I click on the cable car I am told I need to remove the ice. What do I do?

I tried clicking on the left of Ole and he tells me he needs a giant seed. No crown.

I am too. When I clicked on the locket it went to cyberspace. It didn't give me a chance to get the hair or even put the locket into my inventory. I can't go any further till I get the lock of hair.

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition on Oct 12, 14 11:43 AM
I am having the same problem. I really don't want to have to start this thing over.

posted in Runaway Express Mystery on Sep 24, 14 11:04 AM
I had already done that previously and now it doesn't allow me to do it again. I guess I am going to have to start over. YUK!!!

posted in Runaway Express Mystery on Sep 23, 14 10:01 AM
I am stuck at trying to put the pills in the cup. When I try to put the pills in the cup it tells me I need to reheat the tea. Don't know where to go to do that. Help! The hint button still directs me to the cup.

posted in Mysteries and Nightmares: Morgiana on Jul 8, 14 11:11 AM
Sorry for the duplicate. I didn't think I had posted the first one.

posted in Mysteries and Nightmares: Morgiana on Jul 8, 14 11:06 AM
I have just placed the gold on the wand of fire table. I need to find the silver but I am stuck. My map does not show any locations to go to. Where do I find the silver?

posted in Mysteries and Nightmares: Morgiana on Jul 8, 14 11:03 AM
I have just placed the gold in the cup and I had previously placed the wand. I need to find the silver, but I have no locations to go to on my map. I have the chain and the chisel as well as the staff of lightening. Where do I go from here to find the silver? I tried the chisel in the well on the ice but that didn't work.

posted in Otherworld: Shades of Fall Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 13 10:47 AM
I figured it out. I hit the "Hint" and it took me to another coin.

posted in Otherworld: Shades of Fall Collector's Edition on Oct 30, 13 9:43 AM
I did a stupid thing and put down 2 bronze and 1 silver for the pumpkin. Now I don't have enough coins to get the ink. I can't go forward...what do I do?

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Oct 26, 13 9:12 AM
Thanks, Tammie. That worked.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator