Posts created by muzzasgal

posted in Gothic Fiction: Dark Saga Collector's Edition on Jan 23, 16 12:12 AM
The Game is good but I hate that you have to do a lot of backtracking. I have auto immune stuff happening in my hands so there is lots of pain and I find it quite tiring to keep going backwards and forwards. I love the games where you can just click on the map and your there.

posted in Snark Busters: High Society on Jan 20, 16 7:29 PM
Please please please, more snarkbusters. Great games. Love the subtle humour. Love everything about them. They have to be my favourite games out of all the Big Fish games I have played.

posted in Witches' Legacy: Awakening Darkness Collector's Edition on Jan 12, 16 12:51 PM
To Maggie 1581,
Thank you for your help on the clock maker. I have succeeded yaaaay lol

JoFin, thank you thank you thank you. After uninstalling and reinstalling a couple of times I followed your advice and used the map instead of the mirror. It worked. Yahoo Cheers for your help.

I posted before about my game freezing on the academy, a problem a whole bunch of other people have had. Since then I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Only for it to start where it froze..... At the academy. Please replace my game or refund me!

I can't get to the map. Its frozen on the academy and I can't move at all

Having the same problem as a lot of other people. The academy has frozen. What is going to be done about this?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 15, 15 11:30 PM
Well, after three days of absolutely loathing this game, but persisting because it might get better I have finally hit a brick wall. Have done the gargoyle thing, and like many others I have read about on this thread, the game froze and no twins. The only solution..... Start again. Stuff that. Have hated the whole experience of this game. No way am I going to torture myself again. I have loved all the previous MCF games which is why I got this. What a huge disoppointment. Not enjoyable at all. These games are supposed to e escape, not headache.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 15, 15 11:04 PM
Yes I have just done these puzzles and have the same problem. Have back tracked to see if I have missed anything and I haven't. Feel a tad ripped of

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 15, 15 7:12 PM
I hate this game. The hint button takes forever and is no useful at all. There is no walkthrough and trying to find helpful advice on the forums is impossible because the game is like a schizophrenic on speed! You never know where you are on the game!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 14, 15 9:58 PM
Sorry, I utterly hate this game, and I have loved the other MCF games. It takes forever for the hint to recharge and even recharged it is not helpful. It doesn't give you the correct hints unless you know what to do and what object you need. The whole point of a hint button is to guide you. I have found this game is all over the place and without a map button I find it very hard and painful to play as I have lots of pain problems in my hands and fingers. There is no walk through to help which is even worse, and because the game is all over the place its hard to know where I am up to anyway. Hopefully I will be able to finish this with sanity intact.

posted in Margrave: The Curse of the Severed Heart on Mar 16, 14 10:27 PM
I have had this game for over a year now and am still unable to complete it because of the same issue. I have restarted it under a different name 3 x. I have reloaded it twice. You even sent me another download of it.... I have asked for help repeatedly and havnt had any. The sad thing is, I notice I am not the only one who has had the same issues and I see they also didnt get a reply. I have found Big Fish very helpful usually but in this case you havnt and I am very disoppointed in you! I am sending a copy of another message wrote.
'I am so dissappointed. I am still unable to collect the symbols in the barnyard. I have started this game twice under different names. You even replaced my original with another one, but I am still having the same problem. I get one symbol and no matter what order or how often I click I still cant get the symbols. I have done everything that needs doing up to this point in the correct order, Ive been following the walkthrough just in case in my earlier attempts I missed some important detail, but to no avail. Please help me or send me credit for a different game
Thank you'

posted in Margrave: The Curse of the Severed Heart on Mar 16, 14 9:14 PM
I have had this game for over a year and reloaded it twice, used a different name 3x, and I am still having this problem! RIP OFF!
Have asked for help and received no replys!

posted in Margrave: The Curse of the Severed Heart on Mar 16, 14 9:08 PM
Have had the same problem, have restarted the game 5 x and still cant figure it. Have also asked for help but no luck! Have you had any joy?

posted in Victorian Mysteries®: The Yellow Room on Mar 2, 14 1:38 PM
i cant seem to cut the ropes on the bonnet? i have all the parts, and this is the second time I have played this game. The first time no problems at all

posted in The Lake House: Children of Silence on Jun 15, 13 1:06 AM
What is with the happy clapper monkey. Cant find what to do. Hint just shows his cymbals?

posted in Castle: Never Judge a Book by Its Cover on Jun 2, 13 5:08 PM
I'll try starting again! If that dosnt work, I'll try reloading it blah blah blah. Thanks for your help Lizzie

posted in Castle: Never Judge a Book by Its Cover on Jun 2, 13 3:56 AM
Same here Debra

posted in Castle: Never Judge a Book by Its Cover on May 31, 13 8:37 PM
There is Nothing after you tagged spoiler

posted in Castle: Never Judge a Book by Its Cover on May 31, 13 5:21 AM
Hi have used the hint, over and over. I am up to the same place as one of the other fishies is. Re: out of places to go on the map. The last thing I did was put the fingerprint on the slide and its analysing. Now I cant do anything else anywhere

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator