Posts created by PlayerBee

posted in Farm Up on Oct 27, 13 11:10 PM
Can you help me with planting problems? Have plenty of silver and screen says I'm in planting mode. Can't find the apple tree or raspberry bush. Have looked everywhere for the big checkmark or x that usually accompanies a plant.

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Jun 29, 13 12:27 PM
I tried that but it still isn't enough lumber for 2 huts. Can you tell me how to get more wood? Thanks.

posted in Dragon Crossroads on Jan 7, 13 3:13 PM
Can anyone give me some hints on how to get to the end of the cave?
Thanks.

posted in The TimeBuilders: Pyramid Rising 2 on Sep 22, 12 7:27 PM
Can anyone help me win this level? I can't figure it out. Thanks.

posted in Hot Farm Africa on Sep 8, 12 6:20 AM
Can anyone tell me what the Red X's are that appear over the animal's heads? Thanks.

posted in Be Richest! on Aug 8, 12 7:03 PM
I can't figure it out either. I built the market and upgraded it 3 times. How do you get 90 customers in the market? Thanks.

posted in The Promised Land on Jul 25, 12 3:53 PM
Could anyone help me find the Ancient Writing tablets? Thanks.

posted in TV Farm on Oct 2, 11 7:20 AM
Could someone help me figure out the twine for baskets? I understand you buy twigs from the helicopter but I can't figure out how to use them.

What is the difference between the yellow and red truck?

Is it necessary to pay the rent between the farm rows next to the helicopters?

Thanks!

posted in The Island: Castaway on Aug 1, 11 7:07 PM
I'm filling Nomato's order for 5 fuki. I'm all out of seeds and he's not selling until I fill his bag. Any ideas for finding or growing this herb? Thanks.

posted in Vesuvia on Jun 19, 11 5:59 AM
Can anyone help me find the exit on this level? I can find all 4 compass pieces and get the key but can't find the exit. Thanks.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator