Posts created by Leila_Mills

posted in Gravely Silent: House of Deadlock on Jan 19, 12 1:40 AM
I want to try this version om Mac too. Thx you guys

posted in Reincarnations: Back to Reality Collector's Edition on Oct 12, 11 7:45 AM
worked totally fine with me

sorry, but are you sure the comment belongs here? I played the game and do not remember the swans

posted in Reincarnations: Back to Reality Collector's Edition on Oct 12, 11 7:43 AM
the second one was also a collectors edidion with extra chapter

posted in Reincarnations: Back to Reality Collector's Edition on Oct 12, 11 7:41 AM
agree, some buttons are just like spots on the wall.
and the game on the chest was a test to me!

posted in Reincarnations: Back to Reality Collector's Edition on Oct 12, 11 7:39 AM
the mop with the snake on it?

posted in Reincarnations: Back to Reality Collector's Edition on Oct 11, 11 4:27 AM
I'd like to post a comment about the intro chapter - the library - theart is great and the idea that each soul has it's book, BUT it was too earthy to me, nevertheless the man-door was a big surprise

posted in Reincarnations: Back to Reality Collector's Edition on Oct 10, 11 6:20 AM
to me that crab was not like creepy, but funny

posted in Reincarnations: Back to Reality Collector's Edition on Oct 10, 11 6:17 AM
bonus! yep! and the island!

posted in Reincarnations: Back to Reality Collector's Edition on Oct 10, 11 6:14 AM
liked the second one for the graphics, the first for the idea, the third for the spirit!

posted in Reincarnations: Back to Reality Collector's Edition on Oct 10, 11 6:10 AM
seems like everyone got a mess in this game, but I liked the idea when I finally understood what to do!

posted in Reincarnations: Back to Reality Collector's Edition on Oct 10, 11 5:35 AM
yeah! soo cool that mac gamers do not have to wait until the big day!

posted in Voodoo Chronicles: The First Sign Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 11 3:10 AM
DragonLadyOz - thanks for the review! it was really helpful!

posted in Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 11 12:04 AM
so that means I have to play the original game!

posted in Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition on Sep 15, 11 12:03 AM
so that means I have to play the original game!

posted in Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition on Sep 14, 11 11:50 PM
there were times when the sg had said something I couldn't figure out, but eventually I got all the bloods

posted in Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition on Sep 14, 11 11:47 PM
by the way, I bit not all of them, anf got the angel achievment

posted in Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition on Sep 14, 11 11:46 PM
for a very long while I haven't had a game like that!
it was sooo cool!
I loved everything about it!
had no idea the game would be so good, but somehow i managed to choose the very good game!
best recommendations!

posted in Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition on Sep 14, 11 11:45 PM
to me he is more like Tom Cruse, but pale version of him=)
and the girl was definetely Natalie Portman's resemblance

posted in F.A.C.E.S. Collector's Edition on Sep 14, 11 11:43 PM
by the way, I can't say that the hidden scenes were too difficult or too easy, just someting to pass by, but in general it was quite ok for me

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator