Posts created by massgamer

i cannot get gold on regular or expert on 11b. not even close. i am not sure if it's possible.

posted in Moai 3: Trade Mission Collector's Edition on Jan 2, 16 9:03 AM
i have the same issue on level 1a or 41.

posted in Campgrounds on Apr 27, 12 12:41 PM
I am still stuck on this level. I'm not concerned with getting gold right now, just the right combination. It seems that if I plant 2 fruit trees and gardens in all 4 houses/tents, I come up with 160 eco points. That is leaving two spaces open for "fun". You need to host an event at both and one of them has to be a pool and the other a volleyball court at least to get 200 happiness. But building them takes away 60 eco points. I cannot seem to balance them. What am I missing? If someone has solved this level - can you just list what you built, I'm not concerned with the order.
Thanks so much!!!!!!!

posted in The Timebuilders: Caveman's Prophecy on Jun 20, 11 6:56 PM
can you please tell me how you got level 43? i've tried every combination i can think of and it seems like different prizes are in the gotcha's each time, but never the right combination to keep clearing what i need to. i've gotten gold on every other level but am completely stumped on this one. thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator