Posts created by NULL

posted in Path To Success on Jul 12, 11 3:16 PM
Same here. I do not want to start playing again with new character. I think I will ask for refund, have not even played that much.

And btw, not sure why my username shows as NULL, which is not mine. My correct username shows everywhere else on the website but not on forum. Very dodgy! Leaving this website

fidorka1

posted in Tearstone on Jul 12, 11 2:55 PM
HI HOW DO U USE THE MONUMENT KEY IVE BEEN AT IT FOR WEEKS NOW

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Jul 12, 11 2:53 PM
Gwennoel wrote:This game is addictive, but I can't get past level 1, & I'm fast with the planting, any suggestions ?
Plant mines near to your lawn mowers and keep planting sunflowers.

posted in Chicken Invaders 4: Ultimate Omelette on Jul 12, 11 5:29 AM
What good is the mother hen ship? I have it but haven't
found an advantage

posted in The Witch and The Warrior on Jul 12, 11 12:45 AM
ok welli have beat the game FFINNAALLLLY...LOL.. ok now im trying to complete the side quest i need to find the hiccup cure and ill chicken cure and get into the shape shifter college. what do i need to do to get into the college? OH BY THE WAY I LOVE THE GAME......... THANKS EVERYONE FOR ALL THE HELP

posted in The Witch and The Warrior on Jul 12, 11 12:01 AM
ok i found her an aunt misty island

posted in The Witch and The Warrior on Jul 11, 11 11:59 PM
ok im lost i searched all over Ember home island and didnt find her,,,,,,???? what am i supose to do now??? can any one help??? thank for the reply though

posted in Skymist - The Lost Spirit Stones on Jul 11, 11 8:22 PM
Yes I do have the wand and tried shooting at the red targets getting nowhere, Help!!

posted in Silent Evil: Kate's Rescue on Jul 11, 11 7:13 PM
I've played lots of games. My first one was Dire Grove Mysteries...this game the Silent Evil is the WORSE game I've played to date...really bad game.

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Jul 11, 11 6:31 PM
too bad you don't know the difference between a hollow log and a hollow totum.

posted in Empires & Dungeons 2 on Jul 11, 11 5:34 PM
does anyone have errors come up with the lord of the pit? It happens, then the health goes down until I die, no more fighting. It always happens the first hit of the fight as well.

I'm having trouble clinking onto the snake in the mansion, and without the lighter , I carnt seem to move on, has anyone else encounted this problem too.

posted in The Witch and The Warrior on Jul 11, 11 5:04 PM
does anyone know where Embers mom is at?

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Jul 11, 11 4:56 PM
Hi there,

I bought Plants vs Zombies in June and it has worked well up til now. Yesterday it started giving the 'invalid file version' error, so I tried uninstall and reinstall as suggested in another thread, but still the same error.

Please help?

posted in The Witch and The Warrior on Jul 11, 11 4:56 PM
go to the queen then go talk to the son then go back to the queen... let me know if that helps

What does this mean?? Failed creating the Direct3D device?? Tried to install the free hour and this is what came up. Never had this problem before.

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon on Jul 11, 11 4:12 PM
i keep moving over the window but nothing is happening. it just keeps telling me i'm wrong. is there something i'm missing?

posted in The Witch and The Warrior on Jul 11, 11 4:04 PM
ok thanks i still dont know how i miss that but now im searching for Embers mom can anyone tell me what island shes on

posted in Brickshooter Egypt on Jul 11, 11 3:24 PM
As wapilder said, the game is great until Pharoah 10 where I have restarted the level umpteen times but cannot solve it. The computer suggestions can be good but can often be inane so it is best to analyse the move before making it. Oh well, I guess I'll try another restart

posted in Dracula: Love Kills Collector's Edition on Jul 11, 11 3:20 PM
Just a tip as I have played through the game biting all the girls and biting none: if you bite all the girls dracula ends up with mina at the end and if you don't he ends up with van helsing in the extra gameplay.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator