Posts created by tweetis53

posted in Entwined: Strings of Deception on Nov 7, 17 12:40 PM
i found 12 pieces of jewelry oot of 21. where do I find the rest/ I played game 20 x n only find 12. any help I would greatly appreciate.

posted in Phantasmat: Town of Lost Hope on May 24, 17 1:51 PM
where is the catapillar game. can not play smiley face game or figure out by my self/ I am just a little fishy/ any SHARKS out there that help me?
thamks

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on Dec 31, 16 3:31 PM
I am in city...woman wont leave door way. nothing happens with phones.
is there a major glitch at this point// /? IF NOT can any fishies help me out here? I really enjoy this game..
thank you..a goopie

posted in The Cursed Island: Mask of Baragus on Aug 8, 16 8:34 AM
how do I get rid of news paper at gate? just started game n can not get rid of paper. is there a glitch at beginning of game ?
thanks

posted in Scratches Director's Cut on Jun 14, 16 9:34 AM
I have played this game up to calling jerry 2nd time n can not find candles. where are they...or do I drive to town to buy some?
thanx

posted in Phantasmat: The Dread of Oakville Collector's Edition on Dec 15, 15 2:08 PM
I like the first game PHANTASMAT the best.
other 2 games very disapointy. other 2 games are not like first game at all. this game ghosts hardly talk when inter acting with them like 1st game.
m.brown

posted in Phantasmat: The Dread of Oakville Collector's Edition on Dec 15, 15 2:05 PM
calling mr. russ
where are all the 43 star shape items to be found thru? so far I found only 4.
thank-you
m.brown

posted in Nightmare on the Pacific on Dec 14, 15 12:11 PM
calling mr.russ
can not find foil wrapped capsules after entering cabin 2. looked all over scene but no capsules/. can you help me or is there a glitch on this part of games?
thank you.
m. brown

posted in Phantasmat Collector's Edition on Sep 26, 15 8:50 AM
finally after playing fo the 22nd time . I found all 3 eye symbols!

posted in Sherlock Holmes VS Jack the Ripper on Aug 21, 15 12:12 PM
does any one know where the gate to church is? I have tried so many times to find it I got a headache!! can not find clock on tower either! I really like this game but can not continue.
thank you..a guppie

posted in Relics: Dark Hours on Aug 9, 15 1:52 PM
type in relics: dark hours walkthrough. look at top for [Removed by Moderator]

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on Jul 25, 15 9:10 AM
I am at city. done all I could but can not get into building at marketplace. woman standing there. I clicked each phone but am stuck. I uninstalled n reinstalled game 5x n still have same problem. can you help me on this// I really enjoy this game and want to finish.
thank you
a guppie

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on Jul 25, 15 9:05 AM
Hi
there is a walk thru. game is really fun to play. once you have walk thru just follow directions. but a warning..you must go to adams hut n bring him polished yellow stone at beginning of game n he will let you in hut. do what walk thru shows then go to tower platform to fix counch to call for terodactly. this is a glitch I found myself. hope this helps you out.

posted in Inspector Magnusson: Murder on the Titanic on Jul 2, 15 8:57 AM
ok..i put star...boat...bouy...shipsheel....anchor
in order n nothing happens!!!!
anyone out there that can help me on this?
a guppy

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on Jul 1, 15 9:43 AM
I have played up to city. checked all the phones. woman in marketplace will not let me in building. community building is locked n can not get inside. door will metal grill is locked can gnot get inside. I have unistalled n reinstalled game 5-6 x n same thing happens!!! I really enjoy this game n want to finish game. is there ANYONE out there who can help me here? sure would appreciate the help!
thank-you!
a fishie

posted in Journey to the Center of the Earth on Jun 15, 15 2:06 PM
ok..i did all I can in city. checked all the phones. woman won,t let me pass to get in door inside marketplace. have uninstalled n reinstalled game 5-6x n same thing happens. can not get in commuications building either. checked walkthrough many times but still stuck in city. any sharks out there that can help this guppy? sure would appreciate the help. I like this game n would like to finish game.
thank-you!!

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Jun 10, 15 12:50 PM
I have uninstalled n reinstalled game 5-6x. can not get kerosene at grocery store. so I can not continue with game. aslo, screen will not open up to full screen. want either a refund or a free credit chip.
m. brown

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Jun 10, 15 12:18 PM
I have been trying to find kerosene in grocery store hog. but can not find it after playing a 2nd time. uninstalled n reinstalled 2x n same thing happens. can not play to get cellphone out of barn. need kerosene. any fishies...sharks out there that can help me here?
thanx..a guppie

posted in Syberia - Part 3 on Mar 23, 15 9:53 AM
I can not make kate climb down steps at control room. I pressed switch but she wont climb down rest of way down steps. any fishies out there can help me here?

posted in Syberia - Part 2 on Mar 20, 15 11:26 AM
could it be possible for a glitch exiting station n go to university? I been all over bridges n platform n can not find exit out of station to find university. can fishieshelp me here?
thanks. from little guppie.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator