Posts created by GameQueen1975

posted in Chocolatier: Decadence by Design on Mar 9, 09 7:21 PM
Hello I actually own all three games and I'm playing all three of them at the sametime. It's really cool. You don't have to play one or two first before three. Unless you want to a good history lesson

posted in Chocolatier: Decadence by Design on Mar 7, 09 8:44 PM
Thank you both soo much for your advice I will look into it. I really like this game and I really want to enjoy playing it more........

posted in Chocolatier: Decadence by Design on Mar 6, 09 11:26 PM
I've gotten as far as 2 shops and just getting into fusions, however, the traveling is really to expensive to keep up with. I constantly find my self in debt having to pay this woman for traveling. Not to mention who really pays nearly $10,000 to go from one port to the next everytime.!!!! Especially, those that are really close to one another.

Does anyone know how to decrease these expenses or get around it. This is my 4th time restarting the game. Due to this!!!

posted in Jane's Realty on Feb 25, 09 10:34 PM
About this time your game timeline should be in Gold and money should be pouring in. You should have 4 $23,000 homes and 1 8000 home. However, you still need to build one more home. Fist try and reach the $140,000 goal immediately following this Buldoze the $8000 home and replace it with 1 last $23,000 home.

The game should end with only about 15-10 sec remaining.

I know this post is long, but I really hope it is helpul to those who are really stuck.

Thanks to all those who posted helpul hints for me

posted in Jane's Realty on Feb 25, 09 10:28 PM
Ok, finally after 3 months of trying I'm finally finished 6-2.

Setup in Level 6-1 is critical to beating Level 6-2

A. Level 6-1 Set up Your Personal Goal :

1. Build 2 $23,000 Homes
2. If Possible upgrade 1 $23,000 (if not don't worry about it)
3. Reach and $35,000 (Do This Lastly)

When you start Level 6-1, you wil have to build your water and electric supplyers.
Next you want to purchase $900 water and $900 in electricity.

Then you want buy the first $1,000 lot and place only a $8000 home on it. (nothing less). Next when available buy the next $1,000 and when the money comes in immediately purchase another $8000 home. With both of these home do your best to fill the RENT meter completely, it will help you to reach the $23,000 home.

Here comes the trick, as soon as you are able to build and furnish the $23,000 home, to reduce your chances of reaching the money goal too soon, buldoze one of the $8000, homes and replace it with another $23,000 home. Again without a store built do your best to fill the RENT meter completely someware between $4500 and $5000. This will greatly increase your chances of reaching your $35,000 goal. If time allows and you are able make an attempt to upgreade one of the $23,000 homes.

According to what I have mention above by doing so you will have 25% of the next leve's goals already complete before you even start it.

B. Level 6-2 Set Up Your Personal Goals

1. Build 3 $23,000 homes
2. Build A Gerage
3. Upgrade one of the $23,000 (if you haven't done it in level 6-1
4. Reach $140,000

Due to the fact that you already have 2 $23,000 homes from the previous level and one $8,000 home, you should start concentrating on building a gerage on your first round of rent collection from these three homes. buy $900 electricity and $900 water.

Next, build that Gerage YOU WILL NEED IT

Next up, keep giving back to back gifts to one of the $23,000 houses until and upgrade is requested. At the same time keep your eyes on the other two houses to make sure they don't fall out of all of thier hearts,

Now when the money comes in purchase two $1,000 Lots try to purchase the lots close to one another, this way you can keep and eye on the $23,000 homes you will build on them easier. When the money comes in build these two homes simultaneously and furnish them.

CONTINUE WITH NEXT POST PLEASE

posted in Jane's Realty on Feb 24, 09 1:36 PM
I was just wondering what is the correct verion of the game is it. 1.03 or 1.04?

Thank you

posted in Jane's Realty on Feb 21, 09 5:19 PM
Yes Well Done, I hope I can beat it too!!!!

posted in Restaurant Empire on Dec 26, 08 9:16 PM
How is everyone doing out there with the game. I'm on Chapter 15 I have 7 resturants working and I've got $7.5Million in Cash with Profits about $415,000 per month.

How is everyone fairng with the game.

Need any tips I'm here to help

Happy Gaming!!!!!

posted in Jane's Realty on Dec 20, 08 4:28 PM
Ok, here I'm in level 6-2 and I see that I fail to build a store and Gerage in Level

6-1. Can I go back and redue level6-1 or do I have to play the game from scracth?

posted in Jane's Realty on Dec 20, 08 4:27 PM
Good Points I will definately keep these in mind

Thanks

posted in Beach Party Craze on Dec 18, 08 2:40 PM
Aww this was a great and interesting game to play. Although I didn't rach master or even expert level on all levels. I will save those challenges for another time.

Great Game though. And hard if not impossible to loose on.

posted in Jane's Realty on Dec 14, 08 9:21 PM
Does anyone Know the real difference between design mode and business mode?

Thanks

posted in Safecracker on Dec 11, 08 1:00 PM
Thanks for the Heads up on games like this one I was wondering if BG had other games like this I will go and download them now and try them out.

Have a great day

posted in Safecracker on Dec 8, 08 7:09 PM
I hear a lot of you are looking for help with this game. If this is so please PM me and I will send you the link for that helps you complete the game from beginning to end.

Have a nice day

posted in My Tribe on Dec 5, 08 1:16 PM
Thank you very much for the help

posted in Hotel Giant on Dec 5, 08 1:03 PM
For all those who love the first Hotel Gaint. There is a second Game Now in Demo Version I just received it today in my Email so I thaught I would share it with you, If your interested please PM me for the link. As I'm not sure if BigFish would allow me to post the link here.

Have a great day!!!!

posted in Megaplex Madness: Now Playing ™ on Dec 1, 08 5:47 AM
Good Morning Everyone. I'm a big fan of this game already and I was hopiing that some of us would post the highscores that we receive when playing the Arcade Games. I thaught this would be a cool thread to do it at so here is mine so far.

I've only unlocked the first Arcade my HighScore is 1599!!!

So How about you what is your score?

posted in Restaurant Empire on Nov 29, 08 7:15 AM
Hello I have found a very detailed walkthrough at Gamespot.com for this game. I'm hoping it will be useable to all who are interested. There is quite a bit of information. But for Chapter help you need to scroll down quite a bit.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/file/561054/47456

If this site is not availble to you please refer to GameSpot.com and type in Restaurant Empire. Then check to your right for hints and tips.

I hope this is helpful to all

posted in Restaurant Empire on Nov 29, 08 6:55 AM
Thanks to all of you I want to beat the game again so I'm on my way to playing this game again and I hope as a very experience Player I can assistance those who struggle with the game. In any way possible. You can reach me by PM or Post

Ok I'm off to Join the Adventure

posted in Hot Dish on Nov 27, 08 9:35 PM
Does anyone Know the way to beat the first resturant I'm stuck. How do you finish the dishes closes enough to get the high score of (25) I always miss it by 2 points awww help please

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator