Posts created by JoAnn7

posted in Haunted Legends: The Secret of Life on Feb 15, 16 3:36 PM
Is there a walkthrough for this game? I'm stuck and need assistance. How do I fix the dream catcher?

posted in Haunted Legends: The Secret of Life on Feb 8, 16 11:33 AM
I need the feathers to complete the dream catcher, but I'm stuck. I think I should get them from the bird cage in the librarian's room, but that doesn't seem to work. I gave the bird a portion of food and got a key from him to unlock the globe downstairs. Should I look elsewhere for the feathers or am I over-looking the obvious? Thanks!

posted in Fear for Sale: The 13 Keys on Mar 10, 15 2:43 PM
Has the glitch in the Bonus Chapter been fixed?

posted in Esoterica: Hollow Earth on Mar 1, 15 1:02 PM
Is there an Esoterica: The Hollow Earth walk through? I've looked all over the forum page, but can't locate it.

posted in Mystery Heritage: Sign of the Spirit on Nov 6, 12 3:18 PM
I am having the same problem with the bell symbols. I'm not sure how the symbols are used to open the box. Hints anyone?

posted in NiBiRu: Age of Secrets on Apr 9, 12 9:38 AM
What do I do to get out of the hotel room? I am ready to go to Mexico with map in hand, but game won't let me get out of hotel room. I have my airline ticket. I can't find anything that I need to do in the room. Please help!

posted in NiBiRu: Age of Secrets on Apr 8, 12 6:50 PM
I'm in a hotel room with my ancient map, airline ticket, a key, wallet, scientist's notebook and I can't get out. What do I need to do? Have I overlooked something? I have the map and the ticket, but I can't walk out of the room. I've looked around the room, but can't find anything I need. Please help!!

posted in NiBiRu: Age of Secrets on Apr 8, 12 6:12 PM
I'm in the motel room in Mexico, but can't figure out what to do. The game won't let me leave the room, so I assume I need to do something before I leave, but I can't seem to figure out anything. What am I overlooking? Help!

posted in NiBiRu: Age of Secrets on Mar 25, 12 7:25 PM
I have put the magnets all into place so they all fit perfectly, but the doors won't open. What am I missing? Does the magnet puzzle on the wall unlock the room? I would appreciate any hints or clues.
Thanks so much; I am really stuck here.

posted in NiBiRu: Age of Secrets on Mar 24, 12 5:08 PM
Maybe I am blind, but I can't tell which doorbell is Barboura's. I think I am suppose to ring hers twice and then ring 5 others and the fifth will let me in. But I can hardly make out the names outside the door. Any suggestions?

posted in Word Wizard Deluxe on Mar 24, 12 7:57 AM
Hello, I purchased my Word Wizard in January of 2012 and just now attempted to play it only to get the Script Error message. I uninstalled then reinstalled, but got the same results. So I looked up Script Error on your help page and updated the required programs for my Windows Vista. But still the game will not run. I have yet to contact technical support because I have a feeling it will be a nightmare. In the past, Big Fish has always done right by me in replacing faulty games on those rare occasions that a game wouldn't work, so I hope they step up to the plate on this one. GUYS, WORD WIZARD DOESN'T WORK! So don't give me the runaround.

posted in Word Wizard Deluxe on Mar 24, 12 7:54 AM
Hello, I purchased my Word Wizard in January of 2012 and just now attempted to play it only to get the Script Error message. I uninstalled then reinstalled, but got the same results. So I looked up Script Error on your help page and updated the required programs for my Windows Vista. But still the game will not run. I have yet to contact technical support because I have a feeling it will be a nightmare. In the past, Big Fish has always done right by me in replacing faulty games on those rare occasions that a game wouldn't work, so I hope they step up to the plate on this one. GUYS, WORD WIZARD DOESN'T WORK! So don't give me the runaround.

posted in Word Wizard Deluxe on Mar 24, 12 7:54 AM

posted in Haunted Legends: The Queen of Spades on Feb 16, 12 10:38 AM
I can't get the corkscrew to work on the wine keg cork in the kitchen cellar. I assume that is where I am suppose to use it. No matter where I click, nothing happens. Any suggestions?

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart Collector's Edition on Feb 6, 12 12:48 PM
I have already posted this in tech forum and didn't receive a response. So I will try again here. I have already given the gargoyle the mallet in exchange for the sickle, but I did not receive the constellation token and I am unable to access the scene again. Nothing happens when I move the cursor over that are. without the token, I'm stuck. I would hate to reload and start the game over again. Any suggestions?

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart Collector's Edition on Feb 5, 12 3:39 PM
I think this is a technical issue. In the extra gameplay section, I am unable to give the sickle to the grim reaper. there is nothing else I can do in the game at this point. when I pick up the sickle from my inventory and try to give it to the reaper, nothing happens. this much be a glitch. Should I reload the whole game?

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart Collector's Edition on Feb 5, 12 3:05 PM
I took the constellation token from the Reaper's mouth, but it has since disappeared from my inventory. Without it I'm stuck. This must be a glitch in the game, the first I have encountered in a Big Fish game. Do I need to reload the game? Suggestions or solutions welcome.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart Collector's Edition on Feb 5, 12 3:03 PM
I took the constellation token from the Reaper's mouth, but it has since disappeared from my inventory. Without it I'm stuck. This must be a glitch in the game, the first I have encountered in a Big Fish game. Do I need to reload the game? Suggestions or solutions welcome.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart Collector's Edition on Feb 2, 12 3:46 PM
I'm in the cablecar gate house with the horned gargoyle/demon trying to get the horn out, but I'm not sure what tool to use. The only useful item I have is a chisel and that doesn't seem to work. Am I missing something? Hints appreciated.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart Collector's Edition on Feb 2, 12 3:36 PM
X marks the spot.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator