Posts created by smidgec

Me too windows 7

posted in Amulet of Dreams on Jul 29, 15 9:33 AM
I think i have a sparkling area hog near the post that says Pub but it will not open

posted in Amulet of Dreams on Jul 29, 15 9:27 AM
The help just shows me areas that i can't do anything in

posted in Amulet of Dreams on Jul 29, 15 9:24 AM
What do i weigh on the scales

posted in Danse Macabre: Deadly Deception on Mar 30, 15 7:19 AM
i am the same windows 7

i cant play the bonus game. No option to play it

i cant find how to play the bonus game. i have finished the game

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition on Oct 20, 14 6:47 AM
I cant get the frame to fit followed the guard

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition on Oct 20, 14 6:39 AM
I cant put the Amulet togther, windows 7

posted in Emberwing: Lost Legacy Collector's Edition on Mar 18, 14 7:18 AM
I lost the rake too

posted in Legacy: Witch Island on Oct 16, 13 5:07 AM
I am up to 2nd beaker measuring mini game done 5 unit now need to do 7 but the game has frozen :-(

Me too, glad i'm not on my own. I'm sure bigfish will sort this out

posted in Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper on Sep 3, 11 1:55 AM
stuck in police station. I have 2 cases on desk and the casefile plus 2 photos of 3rd victim dont know what to do and can't get out of station. hints send me to desk and notice board. nothing happens. please help

posted in Mystery Seekers: The Secret of the Haunted Mansion on Mar 12, 11 1:25 AM
mdcrab13 wrote:I am past that part so can't really advise you where you are at but at one point you will get a hook (maybe in a mini game?) then hook that together with the rope in your satchel and you will get a fishing rod. Use that in the cellar on the grate to get the object out.

posted in Mystery Seekers: The Secret of the Haunted Mansion on Mar 12, 11 1:18 AM
Spoiler (highlight to read):

this does nothing dont understand (highlight to read)

posted in Mystery Seekers: The Secret of the Haunted Mansion on Mar 11, 11 2:32 AM
maybe she was shouting. This game is very annoying 3 days and i still can't find the 2nd missing safe clue??? please tell me where it is a walk trought would really help

I should have pointed out my video card and computer was updated so haven't had many issues lately my card is a NVDIVA GeForce4 440 with AGPX8

my computer checks for hardware update everyday at 3am i also did a manual check still didn't work
someone said, log in as a new name but because all boxes are just blank i dont know which one to choose, i dont think that will work as it always loads with blank (white) boxes

it loads but all the boxes are blank. I had to guess which one would exit. i have reinstalled, updated software and hardware still doesn't work. works ok on the older computer. both on XP

i want to know when regular game coming out it been ages since collectors edition
surly it must be soon

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator