Posts created by strewth1

posted in Parallels Cross on Jan 23, 16 11:09 PM
bpurdum2 wrote:I am stuck on the water fountain. I turn on the faucets and all I get is water spray. The "fish" faucets won't turn so the spray goes a different way. The frog on top is in the wrong position and so are two of the "fish". How do I change their positions. The hint button always points to the center of the fountain and is no help. I call it a fountain but I guess it is called Stones on the map. I now have a rune but don't know what to do with it. It doesn't go in the center of the stone altar? Finally finished the game. After I went to bed last night I remembered the picture in the journal of the crest. It was not the positions I needed to change but click on the right faucets I also had to go back and take the rope back to get the boat in the quay. Don't think I will play this game again. wow!
What do i do with it?

key
 posted in Psycho Train on Nov 17, 15 9:58 PM
where do i find the key to wind up the robot?

posted in Chronicle Keepers: The Dreaming Garden on Jul 5, 14 9:32 PM
why wont it let me remove the hands on the clock?

posted in Chronicle Keepers: The Dreaming Garden on Jul 5, 14 9:27 PM
how do you get the hands of the clock to work?

posted in Fear for Sale: Phantom Tide Collector's Edition on Apr 3, 14 9:33 PM
xxybcc wrote:My issue is different. I am in the computer where you have to use the photos as evidence. I finished but it won't let me back out. The map doesn't work, at least I would be able to jump to another site and come back. The hint tells me to go backwards. I have uninstalled and tried again, no luck. Disappointed!! I was quite a ways into the game and now I can't play. Anyone else with this problem?
#

yes me

posted in The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes on Jul 11, 13 4:36 AM
what happens with the boat?

posted in The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes on Jun 14, 13 9:20 AM
WHY IS THERE NO WALKTHROUGH FOR THIS GAME?

posted in Mystery Murders: The Sleeping Palace on May 9, 13 2:25 AM
Why is there no walk through for this game anywhere?

posted in Film Fatale: Lights, Camera, Madness! on Feb 16, 12 1:40 AM
i need help on the typewriter when i enter the code nothing happens HELP!!!!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator