Posts created by judith12

posted in Darkness and Flame: The Dark Side on Apr 29, 18 7:43 AM
Totally agree, I fear that one day all the games that we own will be gone.

posted in Darkheart: Flight of the Harpies on Apr 25, 18 2:27 PM
That's exactly what I'm referring to Pennmom36. I am worried that eventually everything will be gone. In a year from now will we still have access to our old games that we paid for. will BF still be here or will it just be a memory.

posted in Darkheart: Flight of the Harpies on Apr 25, 18 2:23 PM
pennmom36 wrote:
judith12 wrote:Will there be a Walkthrough for this game? Please don't tell me that you are cancelling Walkthroughs also.

To answer your question, BF "claims" the walkthrough link (step by step" will still be available, but I have my doubts lately. Hope that's what you were referring to?

posted in Darkheart: Flight of the Harpies on Apr 25, 18 9:57 AM
Will there be a Walkthrough for this game? Please don't tell me that you are cancelling Walkthroughs also.

posted in Immortal Love: Black Lotus on Apr 20, 18 2:34 PM
I'm really going to miss coming here everyday to read the comments & reviews. I want to thank "Dancemom1" for her fantastic reviews. It was because of her reviews that I bought or passed on a game. Thank You. Judy.

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 17, 18 9:11 AM
I also hardly ever post but I come here everyday. I've received a lot of help from this forum over the years & grateful to those who have helped. I'm also on a budget & will not pay extra for a membership because it bothers me that non-members can enjoy the same sale as members, we hardly get a "for members only sale". This is just my opinion but I'm seeing the beginning of the demise of BF. First it is the forums then in a few months it will be the walkthroughs. Then one day there will be no more BF. I've seen it happen with other game companies over the years, I pray that I am wrong. If they raise the monthly rate I will cancel my membership & save my money to buy adventure games over at Steam or GOG.

posted in Haunted Hotel: Lost Dreams on Apr 6, 18 9:23 AM
When I click on the walkthrough I get "EPIC 404 NOT FOUND". Is there a problem?

posted in Labyrinths of the World: Secrets of Easter Island on Feb 4, 17 11:07 AM
When I click on the walkthrough I get 404 Article not found. This needs to be fixed please.

posted in Haunted Train: Clashing Worlds on Nov 16, 16 9:11 AM
The walkthrough does not come up when you click on it. I think it need to be fixed. thank you.

posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise on Jun 17, 16 7:53 AM
When you click on the walkthrough it says "oops, the link appears to be broken". Would someone at BF fix this please. Thank you.

posted in Surface: Lost Tales Collector's Edition on Jun 16, 16 11:29 AM
Thanks jcsgame; I'm going to try it again. The last time I tried to do that, BF said the free game code was invalid which it was not because I used it when I didn't have a game credit. There must have been something wrong with BF at the time.
We have a nice bunch of friendly fishies here to help someone out like this. Thanks to all of you.

posted in Surface: Lost Tales Collector's Edition on Jun 16, 16 10:05 AM
Thanks everyone; but I still don't understand why BF will not let you use the free game code from filling in the punch card instead of the monthly game credit. When you click on buy this game, it automatically uses the monthly game credit if you have one. I should be able to put in the punch card free game code & by doing this the monthly game credit should go back for me to use when I want to.

posted in Surface: Lost Tales Collector's Edition on Jun 16, 16 7:54 AM
I'm asking here because I don't know where else to ask. I have a monthly credit plus I have a free game that will expire in a few days but every time I try to put in the free game code, it won't let me because it automatically adds the game credit & tells me the free game is invalid. I've ran into this problem before. BF makes me use the game credit & once the game credit is used then I can use the free game code for another game. I want to keep the game credit & use the free game code before it expires. Is this possible? Thanks you.

posted in Phantasmat: Behind the Mask on Jan 15, 16 1:52 PM
I tried that, when you click on blog walkthrough, it says this website cannot display page.

posted in Phantasmat: Behind the Mask on Jan 15, 16 7:48 AM
Sorry, but the link to the walkthrough does not seem to work.

posted in Nevertales: Legends on Oct 11, 15 8:32 AM
The link for the walkthrough does not work again. Can you fix this please.

posted in League of Light: Silent Mountain on Oct 9, 15 9:04 AM
The link to the walkthrough doesn't work.

posted in Safari Venture on Sep 21, 15 12:50 PM
Thank you Valdy

posted in Safari Venture on Sep 21, 15 7:04 AM
Hi everyone, as you can see, I very seldom post but always read what others post, but I would like to know what happened to double punch Mondays? I looked forward to this because finances are not great. Thank you.

If someone asks for help, give it or don't give it. There is no reason to be nasty.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator