Posts created by eileendoe

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on Apr 1, 14 4:43 PM
I would love them as well. I'm getting tired of just chasing the bandits around.

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on Apr 1, 14 4:41 PM
Can't believe it but when I played this level, there were no gates. I went back after posting and miraculously there were gates. I did follow level 50 instructions and they worked very well. Thanks.

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on Mar 29, 14 5:17 PM
Where are these gates you are talking about in level 50?? I can run right to wood and coins and tools and there is nothing that is blocking the road besides those things. I can actually run right to the flag... so where are the gates? I feel like I'm missing something here. I'm going to try the suggestion but there don't seem to be gates??!~!!

posted in Outta This Kingdom on Mar 15, 14 8:02 PM
I cannot get enough citizens even if I upgrade the houses to three stars??? Any clues???

posted in Outta This Kingdom on Mar 15, 14 8:01 PM
How do you know you have more citizens. I'm having problems on 11 getting more citizens to be able to "melt" the gate. Seems no matter what I do, add stars, use the shield or the smiley face, I still can't get more people. I always wind up with only 3. Any clues???

posted in Outta This Kingdom on Mar 15, 14 2:35 PM
You have to keep building houses and upgrading them to make them collectively worth 10,000.. I couldn't figure that out either for awhile. You've probably moved on but I find this game a little annoying because it's not clear in how to get some of the things and there is no place in the game where you can read the rules. Getting people is a problem for me.

posted in Royal Envoy 2 on Apr 3, 13 3:51 AM
Thanks to everyone on this forum for helping me get through some of these levels. I think the most important thing to remember when you do these is: What is most important to do per your instructions. I know I often got caught up in building banks or makets and didn't really need them. And when you relaize you don't have to add all the goodies to house or build certain things right away... you will do a lot better. I am still learning...

I do have questions about #53 where you have to keep having to get happines. I cannot figure out how to get the 300 happiness needed to get rid of the leprechaun. It totallyt eludes me. Any help would be appreciated.

posted in Caribbean Hideaway on Aug 24, 12 12:20 AM
I've played a number of levels and just don't quite get how you know if you're doing well on that level (chapter) or not. What is the clue to knowing you are clearing the board properly???? Help.

I've tried to finding help in the game itself, but it does not actually tell you (really me) what it takes to win a chapter.

PULEEZE SOMEBODY HELP. I just want to know what "clues" to look for.

posted in Cruise Clues: Caribbean Adventure on Jan 6, 12 12:03 AM
Was really enjoying it until I got to the underwater scene where there was "something in the bottle" and a "box that needed a key" and was unable to locate either. Any clues???

posted in Steve the Sheriff 2: The Case of the Missing Thing ™ on Nov 18, 11 12:47 AM
I started this game without paying attention and realized early on I needed to collect cigars. At the end it says you can't play the bonus until you've gotten all the cigars so go back and hit play. I did... was able to find one cigar and then couldn't get in anywhere else where I had missed the cigars. Anybody know what I'm doing wrong?

posted in Journalist Journey: The Eye of Odin on Nov 4, 11 11:24 PM
Rhone:

My problem is that there is no "pin" on the right side of the castle which is where I know the statue is. I just can't get there and thought that the "guy" who was helping search that area took the statue. But I can't get there. I have the blue stone, the green stone and the statue from the left side of the castle. HELP!!!

posted in Journalist Journey: The Eye of Odin on Nov 2, 11 11:12 PM
I've gotten to the circle and was suppose to have two statues. As it turns out the "other" player has that statue so I can't move on in the game. What do I do? This is ridiculous. I know what I missed but I have no idea how to go back and try to find it.

posted in Mystery of Unicorn Castle on Sep 23, 11 12:55 AM
For those **** game lovers, what others do you suggest? I love them, especially the pure ones and would love to see what others are doing.

posted in Mystery of Unicorn Castle on Sep 23, 11 12:49 AM
What fairies??? Have only seen ghosts!

posted in Abra Academy™ on Jul 8, 11 12:12 AM
Well I am way behind a lot of people but I don't know what to do about the fairies freezing up. I can make them explode but not find the item. Right now I am looking for the seashell in the second level...very frustrating with my fairies not being of any help.

For those who posted they liked Hidden Objects game... can you recommend some you have enjoyed. Mystery hidden object games can be ok, but I prefer actually spending my time looking for objects, not running from room to room.

Thanks.

posted in Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse on Jun 28, 11 9:23 PM
I'm on PC and have horrible time with games like this because there isn't any directions... which I need. Right now I am stuck early in the game at the bureau with the "eye" on it where you are suppose to shoot the marbles in the slots. Can't do it and can't find a skip button. Help!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator