Posts created by crb7189

posted in Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper on Aug 31, 11 11:25 AM
[u] Can't find the King of Wands. What is suppose to be done with the medical records book and newspaper on table??

posted in Sandra Fleming Chronicles: Crystal Skulls on Jul 8, 11 2:42 AM

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on Jun 9, 11 1:35 AM
LizzieK wrote:I have posted a video on youtube with the solution. Included after the video is a still picture that explains why the red valves are in these positions and **** thew they stop the water to fountain.

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on Jun 9, 11 1:34 AM
LizzieK wrote:I have posted a video on youtube with the solution. Included after the video is a still picture that explains why the red valves are in these positions and how they stop the water to the fountain.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 13, 09 8:38 AM
I had the key to the upstairs back right bedroom but now it's no longer in my inventory & I can't continue. What should I do?

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 12, 09 1:44 PM
I had a room key in my inventory - now it's gone & I can't continue. What do I do??

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ on Dec 12, 09 11:41 AM
Two things. One during game play I had the key to back upstair room - now it's gone & I can't open door.

Also, we should have been advised that if we waited we would NOT be getting the same game play as the CE. That's not right.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator