Posts created by ohshucks

posted in Cradle of Egypt on Feb 13, 13 3:47 PM
There are 100 levels? oh boy... I ca't get off level 56, with all the skuls...
I can;t even get the game to come in, all the help they tried to give me doesn't work...get the notice,,, not known....and I bought it too...help? and no FAQ. on right

posted in Ocean Express on Nov 25, 12 2:43 PM
I am glad to know I am not the only one with the scores problem...
would like it for more tome... they cheat...it isn't my game but theirs....to do what they want... don't give anyone a decent chance... too many oopps... but stop the piece where they want...I too am addicted to it, but only get to levels 4-5, they sure don't give yoou a break...

posted in Cradle of Egypt on Nov 12, 12 4:58 PM
it is over one month now, I keep going back every few weeks...it has been 3 months now.. why do you do this to your buyers???
why should you deliberately hold me up like this..I have only 5 blocks to break, but your holding me up...why?? I am in the lower half of the game... is something wrong with it? thanks...amh

posted in Cradle of Egypt on Nov 12, 12 4:39 PM
[b]how do I get out of level 56 in Cradle of Egypt... only been trying for a month, get into it once a week, for about 10. min.
only have 5 blocks to break... just can't do it, the items aren't in the correct place, for your own reasons? Why? I paid fdr a game I wanted to enjoy...up to now, I have... why should you hold me up deliberately? amh

posted in Cradle of Rome 2 on Sep 8, 12 3:17 PM
so many folks havee the same complaint...I do too, I am 89...and not as fast as I used to be...so, why can't AWAR do something about it???
They cheat too, the items you think are suppose to come down, get changed...We bought the games, why are they doing this to us?
I go back to the cards when they offend me so much, but I do enjoy the themes about the games, & play til my arm gives out, about 4 levels...
Oh, one other thing, get to hit the last 3 items & the game quits...So Sorry...etc....

posted in Cradle of Rome 2 on Sep 5, 12 5:32 PM
is the speed of a game, a technical issue

posted in Cradle of Rome on Sep 5, 12 5:10 PM
[b]I thought I got a game that had no speed line to follow...my arm is bad...I 2wanted something slower.. which game is it, that offers a choice? fast or slower?

posted in Dream Vacation Solitaire on Jun 29, 11 8:19 AM
i bought my game of cream vacation,8/9/10, but today (and passed month) can't get thru anymore, keep getting trial is over... why?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator